+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Last Episode - 106

The Last Episode - 106

OK, follow me while I lay out what is happening with the six episodes of the show:

7/29 - Show 101 - 15 guys - 3 guys = 12 guys
    8/05 - Show 102 - 12 guys - 3 guys = 9 guys
    8/12 - Show 103 - 9 guys - 3 guys = 6 guys
    8/19 - Show 104 - 6 guys - 3 guys = 3 guys
    8/26 - Show 105 - 3 guys - 2 guys = 1 guy
    9/02 - Show 106 - 1 guy

So, what is going to happen on Show 106? Is this the reunion of all the guys?
    I'm just wondering, since Bravo isn't saying yet, what is happening on the last show.
    I was thinking next week would be the last show, but it's not looking that way.

I think James just eliminates one guy in episode 5, and then the other one in episode 6, leaving the winner.

I hope there's a reunion of the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    I think James just eliminates one guy in episode 5, and then the other one in episode 6, leaving the winner.

I hope there's a reunion of the guys.

You may be right. That is one explanation of why there are two more shows, but only 3 guys. That will really be tough if we have to wait another week to find out how it ends!

There is a reunion of all of the guys, someone on the show (dont remember which one) said that they all come back and reveal their sex in the end... so that is probably what the last episode is
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Hey Gizmo, we know their sex. All male.

Seriously, though, if they're playing fair with us then the next elimination is 3 -> 1. My rationale is this: 1) Dani said to James that this was specifically the last elimination before "the big one," and 2) the straight "reveal" was according to Dani the final twist. So if these statements are true, then it's not 3 -> 2 -> 1. Not that they have to have the last elimination next week (more time with the guys is a possibility), but I think on this they'll at least play fair.

-- Joe

Actually what I want to know is what have the eliminated mates been doing prior to the last episode - the reunion show? Were they sequestered off to some isolated cabin in the woods where they had pillow fights and did each other's hair or did they go back to their "normal" lives waiting for the call back to see the guy that rejected them? Inquiring minds want to know...

I would assume that if there's a reunion, it was taped at the end of production, which was only 6 days or so, right? So they probably just moved out of the house and into a nearby hotel (it's Palm Springs, there are PLENTY of reasonable hotels around) for the remaining days and got to play golf or something...

-- Joe

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Smart
    Actually what I want to know is what have the eliminated mates been doing prior to the last episode - the reunion show? Were they sequestered off to some isolated cabin in the woods where they had pillow fights and did each other's hair or did they go back to their "normal" lives waiting for the call back to see the guy that rejected them? Inquiring minds want to know...
    That would make for a great DVD!!!

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by jsciv
    Hey Gizmo, we know their sex. All male.

Seriously, though, if they're playing fair with us then the next elimination is 3 -> 1. My rationale is this: 1) Dani said to James that this was specifically the last elimination before "the big one," and 2) the straight "reveal" was according to Dani the final twist. So if these statements are true, then it's not 3 -> 2 -> 1. Not that they have to have the last elimination next week (more time with the guys is a possibility), but I think on this they'll at least play fair.

-- Joe
    So what makes you think they are going to play fair now when they haven't yet?

Quote Originally Posted by alixtheweaver
    So what makes you think they are going to play fair now when they haven't yet?
    Actually, according to the rules of TV they have. They've kept stuff from us, sure, but when they make a statement on the air, they follow through. That's what I meant by "play fair". And so far that has been the case. The trailer for next week didn't (if I recall, I'll have to look at it again) promise the final elimination. It just promised reaction to the twist, one on one time, and "everything up in the air". So it IS fair if the next one is the last one (as they HAVE said on air) but it doesn't happen next week.

TV fair is different than fair to the participants.

-- Joe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast