+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reunion Show?

FORT Fan

Reunion Show?

I havent read anywhere about Bravo doing a Reunion Show like many of the other reality shows do? has anyone heard anything?

I think it would be interesting to get everyones post-show perspective and have t hem discuss t heir experience d uring and after t he show, what they were thinking, whether theyd do something like this again, and how post-show fame has affected them pos. or neg.

I think it would be a good idea for bravo to do.

Also - just wondering if there was another gay dating show - would you watch without the 'twist'? It seems like all shows need some kind of 'twist' these days - thats the new buzz word - b ut hopefully it will not be the whole straight vs. gay thing... As one columnist wrote, gays should be treated with the same disrespect and allowed to humiliate themselves just like the straight people on dating shows. LOL

Only dating show that seems to incorporate gays and treat them just like everyone else seems to be MTV's Taildaters w hich repeatedly has gay dates on it and treats them matter of fact.... not a special episode or anything like t hat... Some other syndicated shows have had an occassional gay date but it has never been a regular feature.

I've never seen Taildaters.

Re: a straight gay show (only gays) I might watch if the person was interesting. It's hard to tell because of this emotional mess with BMB. NO twists needed. The premise of many competing for the attention of one is hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    I havent read anywhere about Bravo doing a Reunion Show like many of the other reality shows do? has anyone heard anything?

Only dating show that seems to incorporate gays and treat them just like everyone else seems to be MTV's Taildaters w hich repeatedly has gay dates on it and treats them matter of fact.... not a special episode or anything like t hat... Some other syndicated shows have had an occassional gay date but it has never been a regular feature.
    Rumor has it that the guys all come back at the end to reveal their sexuality to James and the other mates, so a reunion may not be necessary. But who knows?

As to other dating shows: as I mentioned in the other thread where this came up, MTV's been putting gay content into things for quite a while. DisMissed had gay and lesbian dates pop up as a regular thing, too.

-- Joe

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    some of the guys may be upset with how they were treated on the show and may not want to come back for a reunion show

I hope the eliminated guys will come back in the end of episode 6 or something and reveal their sexuality to James.

I'd assume that James and Andra already knows all of the 15 suitors' sexuality by now, and the 15 suitors know each other's sexuality. They probably revealed it all on TV or something, or off-screen, but I want it to be on TV.

+ Reply to Thread