+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I knew it was coming BUT....

I knew it was coming BUT....

So after the previews from last week and the discussions here, I pretty much knew that they'do a selection and then reveal the twist. But knowing and seeing are two different things! I feel so bad for James, and sort of annoyed by the whole thing. I was awfully glad to see Andra blowing up in the previews, because the entire time Dani was prepping to tell James, I was as close as I ever get to yelling at the TV.

It was also particularly annoying (after having seen them both post here) to have Wes and Robb in the same group.

I think I need to go decompress for a while..... if nothing else, I guess I have to admit that Bravo did do a good job of keeping me watching, but ARGH!!!!

-- Joe

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jsciv
    I feel so bad for James, and sort of annoyed by the whole thing. I was awfully glad to see Andra blowing up in the previews...

I think I need to go decompress for a while..... if nothing else, I guess I have to admit that Bravo did do a good job of keeping me watching, but ARGH!!!!

-- Joe

You're right about the frustrations --- those groupings were really something -- especially when you consider the Franklin/Sean pair. James really liked them both and having to choose was terrible... tough to watch, hard to not get mad...

Jordy

FORT Newbie
    That poor thang. They showed the preview, and I seriously thought she was getting ready to throw something across that living room. I was like 'uh oh Andra is getting hype'. That's what you call a good friend. I think she would cut somebody if they messed with James.

When they grouped Robb and Wes... I thought that was the hardest group. Robb and Wes are like, best friends on the show, and they both were two of my picks for the final three.

+ Reply to Thread