+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Oscar performance time!

FORT Newbie

It's Oscar performance time!

If Franklin is straight, he deserves an Oscar. I really hope he can capture James heart. They both deserve a chance.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by river24621
    If Franklin is straight, he deserves an Oscar. I really hope he can capture James heart. They both deserve a chance.
    up until now i would have agreed with you, but the more i think about it there is absolutely no doubt that franklin is straight he is the only one who has never really expressed a sexual interest in james or men period! and he is the most stereotypically (which i know is a badd word in this forum) straight!

FORT Newbie
    I can just picture the show's producers when they picked Franklin and Dan. They were probably thinking, "Oh wow they are so gorgeous.". We'll give ol' James a liberal dose of the age old question, "Will I accept what's good for me or will I charge for the fool's gold instead?". A lot hangs in the balance and we have to wait a full week to find out -- oh my gosh, that's too long!

FORT Newbie
    Yes I've always thought Franklin is straight.

ant
    FORT Fan
    yeah i had my finger on the pulse but i removed it. i figured he's cultured and spohisticated he fits the stereotypical mold. bravo pulled a fast one...

I thought that Franklin is straight too, but hope he wasn't because that would just make him another deceiver.

It would be great to hear what all the guys learned from this experience and if they regreted the role that they played. Would they partake in this experiment to boost ratings, I mean, to break stereotypes.

Franklin HAS to be straight... I thought he was ever since the first time he had a one on one with James.. he seemed nervous, and fumbled through the entire thing, something just seemed off... luckily now, it is obvious he is gay... ONE gay guy is left, and he was paired with Sean.... Sean was straight. They would have obviously paired the two straight guys together, that way one was guaranteed into the final 3... if it were Wes, or Brian that were straight, and he would have selected Robb or Darrin to stay, there would be no straight guys left.... Franklin is straight, but I do give him credit for doing a pretty good job of acting though ..funny how 25,000 can make you pretend to be jealous over a kiss
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I thought that Franklin is straight too, but hope he wasn't because that would just make him another deceiver.

It would be great to hear what all the guys learned from this experience and if they regreted the role that they played. Would they partake in this experiment to boost ratings, I mean, to break stereotypes.

That would be a better show than the original... I'd love to hear the real nitty-gritty on the thoughts, feelings and strategies of how each guy approach their quest. Especially those of Sean who made it so far...
    If on the first episode, you would have put Brian, Wes and Franklin together and predicted one were straight, we would have had a tough time believing that...

Jordy

Last night, Franklin seemed to show more stress than the other two. Could it be guilt that is coming through?

Quote Originally Posted by river24621
    If he is straight (and I, for one, think he is), then I hope he doesn't capture James' heart. That would be heartbreaking for James.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast