+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's Oscar performance time!

if you read some of the other posts, for various reasons, everyone has figured out that the straight guy *has* to be franklin... and as far as your argument saying that franklin is too obvious or whatever, that is the same excuse you could use for Wes... they aired that teaser with him saying "You assumed I was gay... why?" over and over again... do you REALLY think they would have given it away like that if he were straight? Absolutely not, it was editing.. And as far as Brian goes, seeing as how he is a bartender at one of the more popular gay bars in LA.... and people posted pics of him in drag for halloween under his thread... well... franklin is the straight one
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

and another thing.. has anyone heard of anyone spotting franklin out and about anywhere? not me... Wes has been seen at the Here in LA (that is where brian works btw) which is a gay bar... havne't heard of franklin being anywhere yet
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Regular

You just may be on to something. . .

Quote Originally Posted by flotsette

Hey it's just my minority opinion.

Watching the hug test closely, I noticed that James himself did the "hetero pat" on almost all the guys!

I know what y'all are sensing in Franklin. My prediction is that he's pretty fresh at self-identifying as gay. My guess is that experience-wise, he falls pretty much in the middle of the sexuality scale. FYI, I'm a bisexual woman (and no, I'm not confused, etc.) Although I was confused, at one point, at how both straight and gay society want you to "pick a team."

So my read on Franklin is that he's one of the few that falls pretty much in the middle rather than tending to one side or the other. And that he used to identify as straight, now identifies as gay, and at some point in his life, will identify as bisexual. So for everyone who reads him as straight, I think that's what you're feeling from him.

Only my opinion!
    flotsette,

You have articulated something that I could not put into words myself. This is a very real possibility. A member from Milwaukee who posts here "has intimate knowledge" of "Franklin" and was his roommate. The poster has alluded to his "Franklin's" ambiguity.

You could very well have nailed this mystery on the head. I hope you are right, as I'd like to believe that Franklin (or whatever his real name is) is not so cold as to playing this for money.

Once more, I often find myself falling for the straight ones, so I am not the best of judges.

Thanks for making my feelings tangible in words.

FF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123