+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/19 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Wes obviously stays (I think robb could have beat anyone else) And then that leaves Sean and Franklin (and I think they are both straight btw) That would mean either way ONE straight guy made it to the final 3
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    Wes obviously stays (I think robb could have beat anyone else) And then that leaves Sean and Franklin (and I think they are both straight btw) That would mean either way ONE straight guy made it to the final 3
    I must agree with you! I am so happy that Wes is staying! Wes is my bet for going all the way. I am also happy that Brian stays too! They must have put Sean and Franklin together because they are both straight, at least that is the way it looks right now. We will find out very soon!

Back to the show!

Franklin stays
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I'm sure that sean was straight... I think that robb is definately gay, and the other eliminated darrin.. umm... I think he is gay too maybe

this was much tougher on everyone, james and andra were both crying... darrin said he is shocked and was hurt, he was gay... robb had a great time, he said he realized who cares if everyone else thinks I am this or that, he was gay too.... sean said he hopes this show makes people realize we are all the same, etc... he is straight

this was much tougher on everyone, james and andra were both crying... darrin said he is shocked and was hurt, he was gay... robb had a great time, he said he realized who cares if everyone else thinks I am this or that, he was gay too.... sean said he hopes this show makes people realize we are all the same, etc... he is straight

You were right Gizmo82! This is getting very emotional now!

they left notes, and that was tough on the remaining guys... they are all shaken up quite a bit... this one was definately the hardest on them all.... now dani is telling him the twist.. one guy left is straight... he looks so pissed, and just says.. "wow"

they left notes, and that was tough on the remaining guys... they are all shaken up quite a bit... this one was definately the hardest on them all.... now dani is telling him the twist.. one guy left is straight... he looks so pissed, and just says.. "wow"
    It was like you could tell his heart was breaking! That is so sad!

on the next episode, when he tells andra, she starts crying and says "that's bullshit!" then on the dates it looks like something scary happens in the hot air balloon with brian, and then there is a fire or something at some point while they are eating

well I think it is pretty obvious who the straight guy is

+ Reply to Thread