+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I doubt it that any of BMB posts here...

ant
    FORT Fan

I doubt it that any of BMB posts here...

I would be wary of any information these so-called assumed pseudonyms of the BMB characters. It's all for fun. If any, it's the later degree of acquaintances, like I'm a friend of a friend of a friend of the girlfriend of the assistant to Dani Behr. Something remote--distant! Hey any inside info is better than nil! My point is don't be so gullible

Well, duh. If it's on the internet you'll never know if someone is someone.

But there's no doubt that the contestants *could* be reading the boards.

They're reality TV stars - normal people, not extremely busy people with no time for the internet.

It wouldn't be wierd if they actually were posting here. They're done recording the show - their lives back to normal.
    Last edited by Mr. Obvious; 08-16-2003 at 02:36 AM.

FORT Newbie
    And, let's face it: if they have enough ego to sign up for a show like this, they have enough ego to read message boards about themselves on the show.

Ant, you'd be surprised. We get plenty of contestants from reality shows visiting and posting here. We are, after all, the largest reality TV site on the internet, and people who appear on reality shows usually want to get as much enjoyment from their 15 minutes as they can. This is a natural place for them to land, and we enjoy the fact that they do.

So, believe it, or don't believe it, but I think it's a little rude to call others "gullible" because YOU don't believe it.

I think it's a strength of the net, really. It lets us feel more connected to the shows, and occasionally we get good bits of dirt, too! Besides, the folks from BMB who've posted here seem pretty nice and I have no reason to doubt them from what they've said. Usually after a couple of posts trolls or fakes get tired of it, anyway.

-- Joe

-- Joe

ant
    FORT Fan
    All I'm saying is just to take everything here with a grain of salt. It is fun and it does make us feel connected - sure! I think that's the topping.

+ Reply to Thread