+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm saddened of Dan and Matt's departures

ant
    FORT Fan

I'm saddened of Dan and Matt's departures

Matt is so perfect. He would've been a perfect match for James. His honesty gave him the boot.

Ok, Dan's straight, but he's such an actor, cute, facetious and flirtatious. How could you not love him? I love Brian's reaction when Dan was given the boot. It was classic

Rab
    Before the elimination round he said he'd love to stay. Maybe if he hadn't been honost with James about not having a connection right away he could have survived one more episode.

I'm sorry but Dan has the ugliest smile. It makes me cringe.

FORT Newbie
    LOL, I so agree about Dan's smile....It's scary.....As for Matthew I loved him....He was my favorite....So f***ing hot too!!!! I would have picked him for sure....

Jeremy
    Last edited by John; 08-16-2003 at 09:44 PM.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    no dans smile is probably the best part about him!

I liked both Matt and Dan a lot. My two favorite mates, gone in one episode.

I wanted Andra to use the veto on Matt, but she really didn't have a strong reason to use the veto on Matt, Dan, or Michael at all... Matt didn't have a strong connection with James, Dan's "boyfriend" story backfired on him, and Michael's bisexual rumors were all pretty good reasons that they got the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut95
    no dans smile is probably the best part about him!
    Are you sure about that after the last episode?

Actually, I was not a fan of Dan's in the beginning, but I believe he did learn something good from the experience re: deception.

I also wonder how Brian felt about having had a crush on a straight guy on TV. The premise of this show has gone beyond the boundaries of good taste. I still like Bravo, but wonder how they could have been so unthoughtful when it came to the individuals.
    Last edited by eldee; 08-17-2003 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Are you sure about that after the last episode?

Actually, I was not a fan of Dan's in the beginning, but I believe he did learn something good from the experience re: deception.

I also wonder how Brian felt about having had a crush on a straight guy on TV. The premise of this show has gone beyond the boundaries of good taste. I still like Bravo, but wonder how they could have been so unthoughtful when it came to the individuals.
    ok ok maybe ur right its totally impossible to pinpoint dans greatest ASS-et but his smile is still great!

and on another note:why in the world did dan make up that freakin boyfriend story!? what did he expect was going to happen with that? seriously if it hadn't been for that he probably would have made it to the very end and we would have gotten to see even more of dans fine ASS-ets

In an email Dan sent me, he said the 'boyfriend' was based on a female friend. And I'll quote what he said from his email:

"To answer your questions, the "boyfriend" thing was based on a female friend, and I should have just kept my mouth shut... although it made for good drama."

LoL, I asked him, "What on EARTH were you thinking when you made up the whole boyfriend story???"

It backfired on him. If only he didn't bring it up.

i know what you mean he definiely would have made it to the very end if it werent for that james himself said he liked dan but just felt he was hiding something for that reason alone! oh dan dan dan! its ok we still love you and we know we'll see you again!

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut95
    ok ok maybe ur right its totally impossible to pinpoint dans greatest ASS-et but his smile is still great!

and on another note:why in the world did dan make up that freakin boyfriend story!? what did he expect was going to happen with that? seriously if it hadn't been for that he probably would have made it to the very end and we would have gotten to see even more of dans fine ASS-ets
    I was just kidding there is a lot to be said to a straight, no pun intended, set of pearly whites.

I think that he was trying too hard to prove he went out with another guy in his recent past.

+ Reply to Thread