+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boy Meets Boy Sightings

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    If you catch it, please share.
    i think 99.x just screwed up the schedule and he probably missed his broadcast. they've been playing crappy music. my neighbors are gonna start yelling ~ i hate this station (103.5 ktu)-lol, but just for dan.

singerguy

Robb

Hey all...
    I was in Chicago a couple weeks back and ran into Robb BMB at Banana Republic on Michigan Ave. Very good looking in person too

FORT Regular

Can James be seen in public with final mates?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsmack
    On Friday 8/15, our favorite boys (Dan, Brian, Wes and Robb) were hanging out at a party thrown by Kevin Williamson (writer/producer Scream 1, 2, & 3, Dawsons Creek). Also the group from Queer Eye was in attendance. Last but never least, James and Andra were there too. My spy tells me that the BMB boys were very nice, and all very funny to watch hanging around each other.
    As with the other "reality dating shows", can James be seen in public with the final contenders before the final episode airs? I honestly do not know if this was part of his contract.

Anyone??

FF

it's interesting that none of the sightings mention Franklin. could this be another clue as to whether Franklin is the straight one?

FORT Newbie
    Hi, this is Robb and I just wanted to let you know that i've never been to Chicago so i'm not sure who you saw. Do I have an evil twin running around that I don't know about ;P.

-Robb

ant
    FORT Fan

matt's website

Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB
    Hi, this is Robb and I just wanted to let you know that i've never been to Chicago so i'm not sure who you saw. Do I have an evil twin running around that I don't know about ;P.

-Robb
    matt has posted an official website for bmb participants. are you aware of it? below's the site:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB

-Robb
    Then you should go - it's a great town! And stay at Hotel Monaco.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123