+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boy Meets Boy Sightings

FORT Newbie

More Sightings...

On Friday 8/15, our favorite boys (Dan, Brian, Wes and Robb) were hanging out at a party thrown by Kevin Williamson (writer/producer Scream 1, 2, & 3, Dawsons Creek). Also the group from Queer Eye was in attendance. Last but never least, James and Andra were there too. My spy tells me that the BMB boys were very nice, and all very funny to watch hanging around each other.

Sounds like fun. I need to figure out a way to get invited to parties like that!

-- Joe

FORT Newbie
    From OUT.com daily gossip 8/18/03

Given that actor-comic Kathy Griffin didn’t officially invite anyone to attend her Saturday night “Beer Bash” until Friday afternoon, you might think that would have kept the attendance down. Nope. The self-proclaimed “D-lister” saw her gorgeous Hollywood hills home packed to the gills less than an hour after the soiree started. Guests included Kissing Jessica Stein’s Jennifer Westfeldt and Jennifer Elise Cox (Jan of the Brady Bunch movies). Griffin, a reality television junkie, was most excited about a certain troika of talent. “I’ve got two ‘gay bachelor’ boys and one Queer Eye guy!” the sassy redhead gushed to Out.com as we arrived. Sure enough, we found Boy Meets Boy hopefuls Rob and Wes enjoying lots of attention from the gay men and straight women at the party. And Queer Eye’s adorable Jai Rodriguez found himself giving attention to someone else: Westfeldt. “That movie really touched me,” Rodriguez told Out.com after chatting with the Stein star. “And she’s so down-to-earth. She has this great Jennifer Aniston quality.” Tragedy struck moments later. “I can’t believe I ran out of beer!” shouted a bewildered Griffin standing in the center of her living room. Thankfully, moments later two guys marched in with cases of Corona, thus ensuring the party could continue. For at least 10 more minutes.

Good lord, that's one busy weekend. A Kevin Williamson party on Friday, and Kathy Griffin on Saturday... But I did see someone on Sunday out on Santa Monica Blvd. who could have been Wes under those shades (I dismissed the idea since I know he lives in SD), so the apparent conclusion that they were on a weekender to LA would actually make sense...

-- Joe

They all seem to be enjoying their celebrity status.

Oh, and tomorrow is the BMB Radio Tour, going on from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM PT. A schedule can be found at Dan's site - http://www.danwells.com/

Okay, I'm glad it worked for you because I got nill, zip, nada.

Was anyone able to open up the site? If so, will he be interviewed in any NY station?

ant
    FORT Fan

hey

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Was anyone able to open up the site? If so, will he be interviewed in any NY station?
    well he's got an interview at NYC on ktu 6:40a pt which translates to us 9:40a; however i saw that he's got a radio schedule for buffalo, ny too. i don't know if you get that frequency. happy listening to everyone tomorrow. see if you guys can call in. dan did provide us with the numbers to the various stations. it even has cell numbers. i don't know whose though.

Hm, I visited the website for the first radio station that would be interviewing (Z104), and Dan is the ONLY guy from BMB being interviewed.

I wonder if this BMB Radio Tour is the entire BMB cast, or just Dan himself? I'm guessing it's Dan himself.

Well, if I can call in, I will. I want to ask Dan a question on-air.

Quote Originally Posted by ant
    well he's got an interview at NYC on ktu 6:40a pt which translates to us 9:40a; ...
    If you catch it, please share.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast