+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey have you noticed this...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Good luck to your friend in school! Mmm, there probably is a field for social phych and the media/TV. Let's see if the rest of his predictions are on the money. Are you taking bets?

What do you want to bet on ?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by RTVU2
    He actually graduated with a psych degree and will be attending grad school for Social Psych.

He also has way better gaydar then I do.

That is very cool! I'll be graduating with my degree in Psych also next year. However I'm going into Clinical/Forensics.

I have a straight friend too who has an excellent gaydar. (Yes, I'm sure he's straight as I got he and his wife together 10 years ago).

However, regarding the hug thing. Gay men do hug a little differently than straight men, although I do slip into the straight man pat on the back thing every so often - hard to break bad habits.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Smart
    I have a straight friend too who has an excellent gaydar. (Yes, I'm sure he's straight as I got he and his wife together 10 years ago).

However, regarding the hug thing. Gay men do hug a little differently than straight men, although I do slip into the straight man pat on the back thing every so often - hard to break bad habits.
    I do the same thing too, but more people who are casual friends.
    I still have to wonder if this holds up for the previous two shows. Guess we have to wait ofr the marathon on Bravo.

I think it's kind of funny that girls and hug and not think anything about it. I have noticed that when some guys hug it included a quick pat on the back or they are still shaking hands and hug with that arm barrier in between. To those guys, relax, it's just a hug.

FORT Newbie
    Well Shawn is straight and Darren and Rob are gay.

We will all know if this little theory is right when we find out Wes is straight next week.

Quote Originally Posted by RTVU2
    We will all know if this little theory is right when we find out Wes is straight next week.
    I think you forgot an IF in there, because I think it's far from certain that Wes is the straight one.

-- Joe

I think everything aside, if you hadn't even watched the show before, based on sightings alone.. you could come to the conclusion that Franklin is the straight one... Brian WORKS at a gay bar, and Wes has been seen at the gay bar brian works at! Has anyone heard ANYTHING about spotting franklin out and about? nope... not that I have read ANYWHERE anyway
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Franklin is probably off somewhere explaining the beauty of wine to someone and hasn't had the time to make the scene. LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast