+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boy Meets Boy in Los Angeles

FORT Newbie

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    It doesn't make sense if Wes is ruled out and doesn't appear in the final three. I just see no negativity whatsoever between James and Wes.

Oh, and hi Andra, if that's really you. Welcome to FORT.
    Thanks...

It is me,
    and this is all very new to me. Robb said to stop by, and it is very interesting reading everyones opinions. I can't wait til I can actually say something of interest back.

Robb and Andra both here? Nice. I had to register just to say hi! I can imagine you both have plenty you can say once the show's finished airing!

Hi Andra, welcome to our site. If you need anything, just click "pm" at the bottom of my post, I'll be happy to help. And thanks, Robb, for giving the address out!

Thanks to Robb for passing along the FORT's address and Andra!

Sweet! Hi Andra! Can't wait to hear all the juicy details you have for us! =) Love you on the show! James is very lucky to have you as a best friend! =)

By the way, hi everyone on the board, I'm a newbie here. This is a great board! And yes, I'm addicted to BMB...

The pics are *very* cute! Welcome to the FORT Andra and Kryzak! Glad to hear that Robb is spreading the word! Wes is on the site too, I guess robb told him about it and he decided to check it out as well! Love the show, and THANK YOU for getting pissed about the twist Andra! You are obviously a good friend! I wish robb would have stayed, but I knew as soon as they paired him with Wes that he was toast.... hopefully wes will win it all, and James doesn't get his heart broken by picking a straight guy (franklin)
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Hey, it's Andra! That's great! Is anyone else on here besides Wes and Robb that I'm missing out on? Haha, well anyways...it was good of you to come and visit Andra! I can't wait till you can share more thoughts and details with us about the show!

FORT Newbie
    Its looks like Tuesday night is BOYS night out in West Hollywood - Brian and Dan were spotted watching last nights episode at a video bar along Santa Monica Blvd. My spy says he didn't see any other guys from the show watching with them. Have Brian and Dan been shunned by the rest of the guys?

I don't think so, they both just happen to live near each other. They're both in the LA area.

Why are you spying on them?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    I don't think so, they both just happen to live near each other. They're both in the LA area.

Why are you spying on them?
    I wish I could spy on them, but I live a few thousand miles away. My friend on the other hand is a different story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast