+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Only one more? Which one? (SPOILERS)

FORT Regular

Only one more? Which one? (SPOILERS)

Did I miss hear at the end of last night's episode, or did they say that there's only one more straight guy left? "James learns that one of remaining mates in really straight". James already eliminated 5 straight guys, so I guess it makes sense. They probably didn't include *that* many straight guys. That would just be cruel.

If it's true, then which one of the remaining mates do u think is straight?

My guess is Franklin or the Beatles haircut David Arquette look-alike (forgot his name). I hope it's not Wes cuz after last night's epsiode, I think he's the best choice for James (though I dont' think *any* of the mates are really that perfect for James).

Hello, Mr. Reality Show. It seems that there is more than one episode left. That scene might not be from the very next show and I don't trust that show. I missed the audio from the beginning of it, so I might see that episode again. If so, I'll pay attention to that.

Maybe someone else knows for sure.

There are only 5 straight guys, so if there's one left, then he's only eliminated 4.

John, FWIW, the "5" straight guys didn't come from (and has not been confirmed by) the people at Bravo. There have definitely been 5 straight guys eliminated. Whether there's only one more straight guy or not, who knows. We have no way of knowing at this point what episode that clip they showed in the previews is from. You know how editing on reality shows can be...

FORT Regular
    It wasn't a clip from one of the episode though. It was the host telling us what's gonna happen in the next episode. She said something like "... and James finally finds out that one of the remaining mates is actually straight". *one* of the mates. I remember hearing that and thinking, oh there's only one left! But like someone of you said, it could just be a ploy to get us to watch the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    John, FWIW, the "5" straight guys didn't come from (and has not been confirmed by) the people at Bravo. There have definitely been 5 straight guys eliminated. Whether there's only one more straight guy or not, who knows. We have no way of knowing at this point what episode that clip they showed in the previews is from. You know how editing on reality shows can be...
    I set out to prove you wrong, and of course I couldn't. I just wanted to confirm that

I'm not sure about which ones are straight... Out of the final six i'm (almost) posotive that Wes, Robb, and Brian are all gay. I'm leaning towards the straight side for Sean and Darren...and Franklin is a toss up. He's confused me from the begining.

FORT Regular
    First episode - Eliminated: Chris (gay), Brian A.(straight), Jason (gay).

Second episode - Eliminated: Paul (straight), Jim (straight), Mark (gay)

Third episode - Eliminated: Michael (straight), Matthew (gay), Dan (straight)

Total straight guys eliminated: 5

FORT Newbie
    True Lolasdad

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    im sorry but i think that darren is the last straight guy he has to be!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast