+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Only one more? Which one? (SPOILERS)

I'm certain Brian is gay.

FORT Newbie
    Nope, it was the last group that had the two straight guys. Dan and Wes.

Gay TV Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolasdad
    Think again. Brian is gay. I see him out all the time.
    Ummm...if you work for Bravo/NBC, should you be saying who is gay/straight of the remaining contestants?

I'm certain Brian is gay 'cause he's the one who got a crush on Dan, right? In the Newsweek article it said one of the straight guys felt uncomfortable when a gay guy developed a crush on him. but whatever...i could still be wrong..
    "I can hear the silence. Of what we used to be. And I can see the sign. of what you want to be."

FORT Newbie
    Here's how I think it will break down in the next episode.
    The producers will continue their tactic of stacking the deck to insure at least one breeder boy makes it to the final three, so the groups will go like this:

Franklin and Sean (straight)
    Wes and Robb (gay)
    Darren and Brian (gay)

James will pick the lovely Franklin, the heavily tweezed and condescinding Wes, and, finally, sweet Brian.

Who James will pick last of all, I have no idea. I hope he picks Franklin, because even though Franklin obviously likes the ladies, I'm thinking with enough patience and liquor.....

monkeyboy, after the preview of next week's scene with Franklin giving a lap dance to James, I'm even more hopeful that he's gay, but even if he isn't, if he's willing to give a lap dance sober, you may be right about the liquor....

-- Joe

How can Brian not be one of the gay ones? Certainly, a straight pretending to be gay wouldn't admit he had a crush on another suitor on TV...

FORT Newbie

Breeder?!!!

Hey,can you express yourself in a different way? Your parents were "breeders " too,so please watch your language

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy
    Here's how I think it will break down in the next episode.
    The producers will continue their tactic of stacking the deck to insure at least one breeder boy makes it to the final three, so the groups will go like this:

Franklin and Sean (straight)
    Wes and Robb (gay)
    Darren and Brian (gay)

James will pick the lovely Franklin, the heavily tweezed and condescinding Wes, and, finally, sweet Brian.

Who James will pick last of all, I have no idea. I hope he picks Franklin, because even though Franklin obviously likes the ladies, I'm thinking with enough patience and liquor.....

FORT Newbie
    Is breeder a bad word? I thought it was quite descriptive and nonoffensive. Don't be a word nazi.

LOL@"WordNazi"

I'm both a faggot and a breeder. By taking possession of the words, we nullify their negative impact.

As Joe Namath said to U.S. Supreme Court Sandra Day O'Connor, "C'mon, Sandy, lighten up!"

+ Reply to Thread