+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Only one more? Which one? (SPOILERS)

sean, darren or franklin...darren would have been my pick til last night...franklin has always seemed a little not all there, and sean made comments last night that just made me wonder...

however my gaydar has been off since it took me quite a few wks to clue in on clay, so...
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

ant
    FORT Fan

Let's play the straight thread...

I'm left with a decision between Sean and Darren. My gaydar doesn't work satellite so I wouldn't really know unless I'm face-to-face with them. My selection/s have been based on how they reacted on certain situations and responded to only straight boys do... What do you guys think? Just for my sanity, please let me be right?!

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    darren has to be straight there is no way hes gay! and if he is i am wrong about absolutely everything!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by realitynut95
    darren has to be straight there is no way hes gay! and if he is i am wrong about absolutely everything!!
    Oh, I am the same way! If I like the guy, he gets voted off... I think he's gay (or in some cases, really really hoped!) and he turns out to be straight...

I, too, think there is something about both Sean and Darren... Sean would be the bigger surprise... Of everyone that is left, I am really going to give up if Brian isn't gay....

Jordy

FORT Newbie
    I'm going to forgive them, though, because DAN pressing his butt up
    against the shower door has been the gayest thing about the show
    so far!!! KEN[/COLOR] [/FONT] [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

So true, so true! I was never so happy for the pause button and a clear picture as I was for the butt pressing scene... of course, frame-by-frame looked very nice too...

Jordy

1 straight, 4 gay, 1 ?

Just watched a rebroadcast of the last two episodes of BMB tonight at 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. EST.

I still think Sean is straight.

I had doubts about Darren before, but I've decided he's gay. Wes, Robb and Brian are all gay.

The only borderline one is Franklin, in my opinion. I'm inclined to think he's gay, but he could be another player like Dan.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGaydar
    I think 6 straight is probably the maximum they'll place in the show. More than that is just not too fair to James.

So 5 straight were out, who is the one left? I think we can play some logics to guess. In last two episodes, they divided boys into 3 groups during elimination. Do you think they just randomly divided them? I don't think so. I think gay and straight were fairly equally distributed in each group. So let's look at episode II grouping:

Group 1: Jim (Str8), Franklin, Sean, Dan(Str8)
    Group 2: Wes, Michael (Str8), Rob, Paul (Str8)
    Group 3: Matt (Gay), Brian, Marc (Gay), Darren

2 Str8 on Group 1 and Group 2 were revealed. I don't think the other str8 would be on group 1 or 2 and left group 3 as all gay. Either Brian or Darren on Group 3 is most likely the remaining straight. Can you imagine Brian as straight? I can't. So my final answer: The remaining straight is Darren.
    Brian NOT gay? ARGH!!! It can't be! I HOPE it' Darren...

Jordy

Trying to use logic

Let's see, the last three groups were:

Michael, Robb, Sean (straight, gay, probably straight)
    Matt, Brian, Darren (gay, gay, probably gay)
    Dan, Franklin, Wes (straight, probably gay, gay)

Yup, the first group would have had two straights (assuming Sean is straight) in it, assuring at least one straight.

The second group would seem likely to assure at least one gay, probably two.

The last group is the toughest, because of that promotional clip which implies Wes might not be gay and the fact that Franklin is becoming more and more of a wild card.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    omg i was so upset that dan was straight! even though i think deep down i knew it all along!

FORT Newbie

Easy peasy

I had Dan figured out w/in the first few minutes of seeing him (just started watching tonight.) He was obviously "acting" gay and trying too hard.

Sean and Darren are both gay.

Franklin I think is gay, but that could be wishful thinking because I'm dead behind him for the win. And if he doesn't win, boy do I have some friends who would like to meet him. Those eyes!

Wes creeps me out. Waaaaayyy too eager to win, so I think he's straight.

Robb creeps me out, too, but I think he's gay.

Brian has no personality whatsoever, so I think he's straight.

+ Reply to Thread