+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Only one more? Which one? (SPOILERS)

FORT Newbie
    From the beginning I have always heard that they tell James about the twist when there are three guys left. The clip that we are shown could be miss leading. Dani could have told him after the elimination. Making it possible that there is more then one straight guy left. My guesses go toward Darren and maybe Franklin.

I thought they told him with three guys left also. However it looks like the shirt James is wearing when Dani tells him, is the same one he has on when he goes into the elimination ceremony. So unless she tells him after the elimination, I think he'll find out with six guys still there.

Gay TV Fan

Logic

It would stand to reason that one of the guys in the karaoke group is straight. It would be unlikely that the producers would put all the straight guys in one group. Since Dan and Michael are both straight and were in the zoo group, it would be logical that Robb, Wes, Sean or Franklin would be straight. Especially if there is only one straight guy left.

I'm thinking toward Sean or Darren. I hope it's not Sean. ;_;

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolasdad
    What she said was ". . . and one of them is straight". We don't know what was said before that or in what context that statement was made.
    I am watching my tape right now and here's what is said... "one of them is straight..." So, do you think it's that the mates are in two groups of three and now one in each group is straight? Wouldn't that be something...

Now for next week's selection teaser ----

Now from what I can tell -- A few scenes after Jame's learns that one of the mates is straight -- when the selection starts -- it looks like we have Sean, Darren and Franklin standing behind the couch; sitting on the couch are Brian, Robb and Wes...

...then there is a shot of someone going out the door -- The person looks fairly tall in that shot... Their head reaches the top of the glass on the door...

..then comes a shot of Sean and Franklin still standing by with Brian still sitting on the couch -- probably taken while the others are in front of James... (in that shot Franklin reaches out and grabs Sean by the arm...) I don't know what that is about...

So maybe the groups are Robb, Darren and Wes AND Sean, Franklin and Brian --

I can't believe we have to wait a week!!!

FORT Newbie
    I think 6 straight is probably the maximum they'll place in the show. More than that is just not too fair to James.

So 5 straight were out, who is the one left? I think we can play some logics to guess. In last two episodes, they divided boys into 3 groups during elimination. Do you think they just randomly divided them? I don't think so. I think gay and straight were fairly equally distributed in each group. So let's look at episode II grouping:

Group 1: Jim (Str8), Franklin, Sean, Dan(Str8)
    Group 2: Wes, Michael (Str8), Rob, Paul (Str8)
    Group 3: Matt (Gay), Brian, Marc (Gay), Darren

2 Str8 on Group 1 and Group 2 were revealed. I don't think the other str8 would be on group 1 or 2 and left group 3 as all gay. Either Brian or Darren on Group 3 is most likely the remaining straight. Can you imagine Brian as straight? I can't. So my final answer: The remaining straight is Darren.

Power Gaydar!

We could have used those powers to tell us who was who before. Using that gift, tell us who is the other straight guy?

Gay TV Fan
    I think the producers purposely put 2 straight guys in one of the groups last night to assure that one would continue on to the next round.

FORT Regular
    Very good deductive reasoning PowerGayDar! Makes perfect sense to me. However, I think it's also possible that they decided to make one group all gay to make sure that James doesn't end up with all straight boys at the end. That would just be cruel!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRealityShow
    Very good deductive reasoning PowerGayDar! Makes perfect sense to me. However, I think it's also possible that they decided to make one group all gay to make sure that James doesn't end up with all straight boys at the end. That would just be cruel!
    Well, ANY straight guys having been included in the group of "elligible"
    gay bachelors is cruel. Apparently the producers felt this was
    necessary to give the show an edge.

I'm going to forgive them, though, because DAN pressing his butt up
    against the shower door has been the gayest thing about the show
    so far!!! KEN

+ Reply to Thread