+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will make final 3?

Who do you think will make final 3?

I was just wondering if anyone has any guesses on the final 3?

After watching 2 episodes I'm going with Franklin, Sean and Matt/Wes.

I just can't decide between Matt and Wes yet.

Who I want:

Matthew, Wes and Franklin/Dan

Who it will most likely be:

Franklin, Dan, Wes/Robb

PJB
    FORT Newbie

Who will continue on the Show?

I have NO inside info whatsover, but I am guessing who sticks around based on clips that I saw during the long teaser at the beginning of episode 1 and the Episode 3 teaser shown after Episode 2. It seems that Episode 3 includes the Karoke party, a shower scene, and a trip to a zoo.

In these teasers, I saw the following shots that we haven't seen yet in the first two episodes: (This does not include the Karoke party shots, because obviously everyone was there.)

WES:
    --Wes and James having champagne or wine alone at time at night, when Wes says, "So you Assume I'm gay. Why?" (I think that is the last episode.)
    --Wes and James having wine [?] sitting alone during the day.

SEAN:
    --James and Sean hug [and kiss?] closely on the porch of a house at night.
    --James and Sean hug closely inside a dark room in a house

FRANKLIN:
    --James kisses Franklin, but Franklins goes for his cheek, rather than his lips.
    --Brian H. and Franklin watching James enjoy two male strippers inside a
    house.
    --James and Franklin sitting at a table wearing white hotel robes in a room having wine [?].
    --James and Franklin alone in a hot tub.
    --Robb kisses Franklin's hand and says jokinginly, "I luv ya," while Brian H. watches.
    --Franklin picks up one of the guys and pulls him into a pool.

MATT:
    --Only shot not yet seen with Matt beside the Karoke party is Matt feeding a giraffe at a zoo. (Episode 3)

MICHAEL:
    --Beside the Karoke party, I saw Michael sitting on a bench with Brian H. at a zoo. (Episode 3)
    --Michael doing a voice over stating that the kissing made him uncomfortable and went beyond his boundaries.

DAN:
    --Dan being watched in the shower by Robb and Brian H. (Episode 3)
    --Shots of Dan diving into a pool and stripping off his shirt to swim in a
    pool.
    --It might be Dan doing a voice-over stating, "They all thought I was gay, but I was just playing a role." (This could be someone else.)

BRIAN H:
    --A shot of Brian H. pumping iron
    --Brian H. sitting on a bench with Michael at a zoo (Episode 3)
    house.
    --Robb kisses Franklin's hand and says jokinginly, "I luv ya," while Brian H. watches.

ROBB:
    --Robb hugs James as James comes through a door to a house.

DARREN:
    --James kiss Darren lightly on the lips.

################

Here are my guesses based on what I saw in these clips:
    --Matt, Michael, and Darren are probably eliminated in Episode 3.
    --Dan and Robb are probably eliminated in Episode 4.
    --Sean and Brian H. are probably eliminated in Episode 5 or 6.
    --Franklin and Wes are certainly in Episode 6 with either Sean or Brian H.

Wow PJB, that is an intense investigation! You aren't in the FBI are you? This will be interesting to watch, to see if it comes out as you say.

I didn't necessarily remember Dan saying that he's 'playing a role' during the teaser clips at the beginning of episode 1. He was saying something along the lines of 'don't fake it or you'll be found out' or something.

FORT Newbie
    Excellent research, PJB. I do hope that Wes and Franklin make it to the final episode because they are my favorites.

I remember the voice over about "playing a role." It sounded like Dan to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PJB
    I have NO inside info whatsover, but I am guessing who sticks around based on clips that I saw during the long teaser at the beginning of episode 1 and the Episode 3 teaser shown after Episode 2. It seems that Episode 3 includes the Karoke party, a shower scene, and a trip to a zoo.

In these teasers, I saw the following shots that we haven't seen yet in the first two episodes: (This does not include the Karoke party shots, because obviously everyone was there.)

WES:
    --Wes and James having champagne or wine alone at time at night, when Wes says, "So you Assume I'm gay. Why?" (I think that is the last episode.)
    --Wes and James having wine [?] sitting alone during the day.

SEAN:
    --James and Sean hug [and kiss?] closely on the porch of a house at night.
    --James and Sean hug closely inside a dark room in a house

FRANKLIN:
    --James kisses Franklin, but Franklins goes for his cheek, rather than his lips.
    house.
    --James and Franklin sitting at a table wearing white hotel robes in a room having wine [?].
    --James and Franklin alone in a hot tub.
    --Franklin picks up one of the guys and pulls him into a pool.

MATT:
    --Only shot not yet seen with Matt beside the Karoke party is Matt feeding a giraffe at a zoo. (Episode 3)

MICHAEL:
    --Beside the Karoke party, I saw Michael sitting on a bench with Brian H. at a zoo. (Episode 3)
    --Michael doing a voice over stating that the kissing made him uncomfortable and went beyond his boundaries.

DAN:
    --Shots of Dan diving into a pool and stripping off his shirt to swim in a
    pool.
    --It might be Dan doing a voice-over stating, "They all thought I was gay, but I was just playing a role." (This could be someone else.)

BRIAN H:
    --A shot of Brian H. pumping iron
    --Brian H. sitting on a bench with Michael at a zoo (Episode 3)
    house.

ROBB:
    --Robb hugs James as James comes through a door to a house.

DARREN:
    --James kiss Darren lightly on the lips.

################

Here are my guesses based on what I saw in these clips:
    --Matt, Michael, and Darren are probably eliminated in Episode 3.
    --Dan and Robb are probably eliminated in Episode 4.
    --Sean and Brian H. are probably eliminated in Episode 5 or 6.
    --Franklin and Wes are certainly in Episode 6 with either Sean or Brian H.

Prediction: Here's how it ends up, as of 8/14/03

Sean is straight. Definitely.
    Robb and Brian are SOOO very gay.
    Darren could go either way 50/50, but leans toward gay.
    Franklin looks straight, but really is gay.
    Wes is gay, but they want us to think that he's straight, for promotional purposes.

Darren and Brian and Robb get eliminated in the next round. Darren comes out as straight, probably. Brian and Robb are gay.

Three finalists end up being Franklin, Sean and Wes. Franklin or Sean is eliminated first, then the other. Wes wins. He turns out to be a fund-raiser for a major political party or a gay political action group.

FORT Regular
    So there's 6 left and 3 will be eliminated next show. Does that mean they put the guys in groups of 2? That's so cruel. Cuz there's a good chance he will like both of the guys in the group (but I guess it depends on how evil the producers are).

Is James worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by MrRealityShow
    So there's 6 left and 3 will be eliminated next show. Does that mean they put the guys in groups of 2? That's so cruel. Cuz there's a good chance he will like both of the guys in the group (but I guess it depends on how evil the producers are).
    Since this is supposed to be a six-part series, I'm assuming they will eliminate three next week and then spend episode five dealing with the final three, in which one more will be eliminate. Then the last episode will come down to eliminating the first runner-up and finding out whether the winner is gay or straight.

I'm beginning to think that James is not worth the trouble. I think if he were competing as one of the 15, he would have been eliminated on the second or third round, because he's kind of prissy and superficial. I think Wes has more depth, as did Marc (eliminated the second week and who seemed to be relieved about it). Robb seems like a sincerely nice guy and might have made a better leading man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast