+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Trails

FORT Regular

Happy Trails

Did ya'll notice when Dan looked at (I think) Wes' trail from navel to
    inside his swim trunks, called everybody's attention to it and said
    ["That's about the cutest thing I've seen in awhile."]? Was he ACTING?
    KEN

He was saying that to Brian H, and said it was 'the most adorable thing he's seen in a while.' LoL.

In a secret hole that has unlimited soda, and a computer....
    Thats why he got the crush, he got the wrong impression of what Dan was saying =P
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

i believe his exact words were something along the lines of, "thats one of the cuter things ive seen in a while" yea, im sure he was acting...just trying to make them all think he's gay. poor brian h.

He did say it was 'adorable' or something, I remember that for sure.

There's gonna be reruns tonight anyway.

FORT Newbie
    You've got to admit that Dan did a good job at first -- I really, really, really thought (okay, there's some want in there too) he was gay. Although I did have doubts since he was trying so hard... He did a lot of things right, but, in the end, did a lot of things wrong... I do feel for Brian who really liked Dan...

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    i know what ya mean brian is really cool and he really seemed to like dan alot

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut95
    i know what ya mean brian is really cool and he really seemed to like dan alot

And from what I've seen in other posts Dan and Brian have been seen hanging out together. They have become good friends.

FORT Fan
    Its called OVERACTING - thats one of the things t hat helped me tell who the straight guys were on this show because they were trying too hard - and were doing what they thought gay guys do - from Sean getting on his knees on day 1 - to Michael flaunting his six pack... While my gaydar sometimes isnt that great in real life, its been probably 85% right on this show...but I do feel sorry for James for being tricked like he was esp since he seemed to have good intentions..but thats life on reality tv these days...he had no reason to believe that there were straight guys out there lying to him for cold hard cash... and kinda silly for the heteros to say they were doing this for some noble cause - that would only be right if they werent going to accept the 25 grand or donate it to a gay cause like HRC

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    Its called OVERACTING - thats one of the things t hat helped me tell who the straight guys were on this show because they were trying too hard - and were doing what they thought gay guys do - from Sean getting on his knees on day 1 - to Michael flaunting his six pack... While my gaydar sometimes isnt that great in real life, its been probably 85% right on this show...but I do feel sorry for James for being tricked like he was esp since he seemed to have good intentions..but thats life on reality tv these days...he had no reason to believe that there were straight guys out there lying to him for cold hard cash... and kinda silly for the heteros to say they were doing this for some noble cause - that would only be right if they werent going to accept the 25 grand or donate it to a gay cause like HRC
    I can't help but wonder if some of the straight guys started feeling guilty for their part. Maybe it's because I just like goofy Sean and want him to mean well, and therefore am projecting onto him some decent motives. I don't think the hand-kissing was overacting as such - he is really quite odd and I suspect he was doing it to be different and in fact would have done the same thing if it were a straight dating show and James was a woman. As for his "gay revolution" statement just before leaving in episode 4, maybe he meant it to warn James without quite breaching whatever contract was signed. I can't imagine a gay man saying that. Surely the moment Dani told James that one of the remaining mates was straight, several things must have clicked in his mind - Sean's behavior in the limo and his parting statement, the complete lack of chemistry with several of the guys, Dan's prevarication, etc. It's possible that the producers, having lied to James, would have also lied to each straight man who was involved, possibly saying that he was the ONLY straight man on the show. But only an idiot in that situation wouldn't guess that there might be more. And while one or more of them might have begun by thinking, "Hey, this is a cool way to break down stereotypes about gay men," once they saw that they were dealing with a real human being with real feelings, guilt may have set in (and should have).

On the other hand, 25K can tempt a lot of people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast