+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMB-You think you love it-but do you?

In a secret hole that has unlimited soda, and a computer....

BMB-You think you love it-but do you?

Ugh...I'm gonna say right now that I'm not the brightest person, but this thought occured to me and it made me angry =P

James has no clue about the straights in the 15, and who knows how many there are?

So he has no reason to use the Gaydar that just about every gay man posseses, so any odd things the straight guys do dont mean a thing. His only hope is that Andra (is that her name?) helps him get rid of them.

I have no clue why i made a whole knew thread for this...Just put your opinion on this.

I will be very displeased if the oh-so-many actors win their money...If they're such good actors they should already have money (yes i know that's not necessarily right)

Oh, well I guess thats just RT!!
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

Andra will definitely play a big role in helping James sort out the str8 guys. She's married, for crying out loud!

"James has no clue about the straights in the 15, and who knows how many there are?"

^ - He'll find out eventually, but this is mean, 'cause like you said, his gaydar is probably off right now. I heard there are only 5 straights in the mix, but I'm not sure.

As for actors in reality shows, I don't get it. You can't 'act' if you're gonna be in a 'reality' show, so it's kind of ironic. It's the exception in this show, though, because the straights need to act gay. Even as an actor, Dan's doing a pretty mediocre job at being gay...

Dan and Michael are two of the rising actors, so they're probably not being paid very much for what they're currently doing. Dan's starred in movies I've neverever heard of (He does have a role in "Seabiscuit", but he's most likely just an extra or a small role). He is being recycled from that other reality show, "Lost". Mike does TV gigs, not really any big movies.

Maybe they need the 25k, and the show to give them a little publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    He'll find out eventually, but this is mean, 'cause like you said, his gaydar is probably off right now. I heard there are only 5 straights in the mix, but I'm not sure.
    I think his gaydar may be a little off, but it is obviously working all on its own. Of the 6 guys he's gotten rid of, 3 were straight, so I don't think he's doing a bad job considering he doesn't know they're straight.

Quote Originally Posted by phancykat
    I think his gaydar may be a little off, but it is obviously working all on its own. Of the 6 guys he's gotten rid of, 3 were straight, so I don't think he's doing a bad job considering he doesn't know they're straight.
    I was way relieved when he took out another 2 last night!! I'd done pretty well figuring out who they were when they were booted, but the young one really got me (the last one eliminated on the 8/5 show)...I didn't see that one at all!!! One that worries me that's still in the mix is Franklin, granted it might be wishful thinking on my part that he's straight, but he's definitely on my questionable list. Wish I could think of who else is questionable in my eyes offhand, but I'll have to rewatch the tape for that, I just remember Franklin cause he's bothered me for some reason since day 1.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LA Z BOI58
    ...he has no reason to use the Gaydar that just about every gay man posseses, so any odd things the straight guys do dont mean a thing. ....

As a gay man that has worked in straight bars for a long time, I've noticed that since straight men have started being more open and interested in grooming and style, it becomes more and more difficult to tell whose playing for which team.

Mind you, I'm not complaining. I enjoy being pleasantly surprised sometimes.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    I was way relieved when he took out another 2 last night!! I'd done pretty well figuring out who they were when they were booted, but the young one really got me (the last one eliminated on the 8/5 show)...I didn't see that one at all!!! One that worries me that's still in the mix is Franklin, granted it might be wishful thinking on my part that he's straight, but he's definitely on my questionable list. Wish I could think of who else is questionable in my eyes offhand, but I'll have to rewatch the tape for that, I just remember Franklin cause he's bothered me for some reason since day 1.
    Is this where I type? I love Franklin. I don't think ge's gay, just secure enough in his manhood to appreciate a good-looking man (although an awkward description). I'm sure he is the 6' 4'' dancing partner Jim was referring to in the Newsweek article.

+ Reply to Thread