+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 296

Thread: Wes

  1. #81
    Music Fanatic Mr. Obvious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    355
    I doubt there is. Unless you mean a personal site with pics of him, a bio, etc., I don't think so.

  2. #82
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    6

    Wes is the one whom James will choose!

    I think that James will choose Wes at the end.If you remember the beginning of the first episode,you saw James talking to Wes.And Wes is saying to him:"What made you think I was gay?!" So,Im thinking that Wes is the winner and than he tells James that he in fact is straight!!!

  3. #83
    ant
    ant is offline
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    192

    Wes' last name?

    Would anyone care to share?

  4. #84
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    You could ask him, since he's here.

    Send him a PM by clicking on this link

  5. #85
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5
    Hey, Wes!

    As a non-profit guy myself, I instantly liked you because of where you worked. Plus, you're adorable.

    Will you tell us the limerick Darren read on the show?

    There once was a boy from WeHo
    ...(something about a pool)
    ... pulled out their tools...

    Thanks!

    - Zac

  6. #86
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    6

    Wes is straight

    I think that Wes might be straight.If you remember the first episode,beginning of the first episode,you saw Wes talking to James and telling him:"You assumed I was gay?!" So,I'm thinking that Wes is the one that James will choose in the end and than he tells him that he(Wes)is in fact straight!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Texas
    I have not guessed very well on this show, as far as who is gay or straight.
    I am thinking that Wes is straight, because it seems like he is putting on too much of a gay act around the other guys.
    Plus, something that may be nothing, the way he was shaking hands on the first show sure looked like he was pulling away.
    But then as I say, I haven't guessed correctly yet, so who knows?

  7. #87
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolandx1
    I think that Wes might be straight.If you remember the first episode,beginning of the first episode,you saw Wes talking to James and telling him:"You assumed I was gay?!" So,I'm thinking that Wes is the one that James will choose in the end and than he tells him that he(Wes)is in fact straight!!!
    Well, considering that he worked at the Gay and Lesbian Community Center, I'd say it's pretty darned likely that he's gay.

    As for the teaser, I'd bet that he and James had dinner after James was told some of the guys were straight. Bravo just aired that way soon to pique interest in the show. Of course, they will all say that they're gay, but it would be a big topic of conversation when they all found out there were straight guys among them.

    - Zac

  8. #88
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    13
    It would be better for James to pick a straight guy than pick Wes.
    Am I the only one that feels Wes is completely insincere? And when he said James had won him over? Come on, Wes, you're supposed to win James over.

  9. #89
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy
    It would be better for James to pick a straight guy than pick Wes.
    Am I the only one that feels Wes is completely insincere? And when he said James had won him over? Come on, Wes, you're supposed to win James over.
    Oh please. It's a two way street. Why should anyone throw themselves at someone else unless they're interested in a relationship.

    Oh wait, there is that $25,000 incentive.

    But Wes wouldn't have that incentive 'cause he's gay. If he's the last one standing, he gets a trip to New Zealand and James gets the money. I think Wes is sincerely interested in James and James seems interested in Wes.

    I like Matthew's approach. He wasn't interested in James and bowed out. I think the ones who make it to the end are really interested in James (not counting the straight guy who the producers will force to be in the last three).

    I'm betting the next show will group them into three groups of two, with Sean and Darren being in one group. I think they're both straight, so it would ensure one straight guy in the final three. (I just hope they don't put Wes and Robb in a group together. I'm hoping it'll be them plus a straight guy.)

    - Zac

    P.S. - You can tell I'm procrastinating 'cause my posting get longer and longer. I should be writing a paper. Ugh.

  10. #90
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac Attack
    Oh please. It's a two way street. Why should anyone throw themselves at someone else unless they're interested in a relationship.

    Oh wait, there is that $25,000 incentive.

    But Wes wouldn't have that incentive 'cause he's gay. If he's the last one standing, he gets a trip to New Zealand and James gets the money. I think Wes is sincerely interested in James and James seems interested in Wes.

    I like Matthew's approach. He wasn't interested in James and bowed out. I think the ones who make it to the end are really interested in James (not counting the straight guy who the producers will force to be in the last three).

    I'm betting the next show will group them into three groups of two, with Sean and Darren being in one group. I think they're both straight, so it would ensure one straight guy in the final three. (I just hope they don't put Wes and Robb in a group together. I'm hoping it'll be them plus a straight guy.)

    - Zac

    P.S. - You can tell I'm procrastinating 'cause my posting get longer and longer. I should be writing a paper. Ugh.
    I hope you're right about Wes. I think I dislike him because he looks a lot like a guy named Steven who dumped me.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.