+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes

Quote Originally Posted by richard
    WESboymeetsboy said he was approached about the premise.
    Exactly, but he also didn't say that he was approached about a show that was half gay/half straight...and that he would be one of the straight men...

if wes turns out to be straight then my gaydar is officially turned off for good!

Interpretation and asumming things always gets us in trouble...been there many times...lol

what i see here is that a gay dating show opens up the gay community to the straight community...there have been tons of straight dating shows like the bachelor/bachelorette, this summer's paradise hotel (well the premise at least), and while there have been gay guys/gals on bb, survivor, etc., but their dating lives have not been brought forefront to the public and many have denied their true sexual orientation...boy meets boy is "supposed" to just be about a guy named James picking his "mate" to go Down Under...unfortunately his "mate" may be just that...
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    i think it would be funny if wes is straight! now that would be an unexpected twist! cue dani behr!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Wes loves spending time with his friends, watching films and taking his dog Jackson to the beach.

Hmm, I wonder if Black's Beach is the beach he likes walking Jackson on...hehehe

any of you natives know the beach I am talking about?!

Gay TV Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    Exactly, but he also didn't say that he was approached about a show that was half gay/half straight...and that he would be one of the straight men...

if wes turns out to be straight then my gaydar is officially turned off for good!

Interpretation and asumming things always gets us in trouble...been there many times...lol

what i see here is that a gay dating show opens up the gay community to the straight community...there have been tons of straight dating shows like the bachelor/bachelorette, this summer's paradise hotel (well the premise at least), and while there have been gay guys/gals on bb, survivor, etc., but their dating lives have not been brought forefront to the public and many have denied their true sexual orientation...boy meets boy is "supposed" to just be about a guy named James picking his "mate" to go Down Under...unfortunately his "mate" may be just that...
    Wes said: When I was approached with the premise of the show I thought it would be a great format to blow gay/straight sterotypes out of the water.

How would a gay dating show "blow gay/straight sterotypes out of the water"? A gay dating show may change minds about gay stereotypes, but not gay/straight stereotypes. A straight gay-friendly person who was approached about the actual premise of the show may see it as opportunity to do so as well as win $25,000.

Wes said: When I was approached with the premise of the show I thought it would be a great format to blow gay/straight sterotypes out of the water.

How would a gay dating show "blow gay/straight sterotypes out of the water"? A gay dating show may change minds about gay stereotypes, but not gay/straight stereotypes. A straight gay-friendly person who was approached about the actual premise of the show may see it as opportunity to do so as well as win $25,000.
    richard, we evidentally have different opinions on this subject...so rather than argue, as toni said GAME ON...and congrats in advance to the winner of the is he gay is he straight sweepstakes!

put my money in for the gay vote!

either way i think he is adorable!

Art
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    omg lol...same goes for me...if Wes turns out to be straight then something is totally wrong. I don't think it'd be our gaydar, then its gotta be HIM! I'm sure gaydars all across america went off on Wes.

Art
    I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic??
    That segment was too hilarious. He's singing "It's Raining Men" while saying that. lol.

jon_ut
    I would love to enter the sweepstakes. Is Wes the prize?

ant
    FORT Fan

Wes is my boy!

I'm rooting for him. I think his presence in James' life would be positive and exciting. Nothing against the other mates who are left. I just want Wes. He's so cuddly and so cute!

ant
    FORT Fan

Does Wes have a website?

I have been googling like there's no tomorrow. There's gotta be since he works in the fundraising industry.

+ Reply to Thread