+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes

Any questions you think I should ask him?
    I doubt he'll be able to answer anything about the show, as part of his contract. But, I also wanted to mention that we are attempting to get official interviews for the show. No promises, but we're seeing what we can do.

FORT Newbie

"The Center"

Quote Originally Posted by LA Z BOI58
    This is the email i recieved from the person I got Wes's email from (the person who is forwarding my message to him):

Good morning Hayden.

Yes, Wes recently left The Center to do the promotional tour for Boy Meets Boy. We’re sorry to see him go.

Here’s the situation. To protect Wes’ privacy, I can’t offer you his contact information but I will be happy to forward the request and leave it in Wes’ hands. Please know that he’s being bombarded with demands on his time and he’s being kept very busy by Bravo right now.

All best wishes,

Shawn D. Ingram

Director of Development
    Of course "The Center" is The San Diego Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Center.

In a secret hole that has unlimited soda, and a computer....
    CuteBrain you really shouldn't have acknowledged that, its a spoiler. Its my fault for not editing that part out of the e-mail, but maybe you could ask a moderator to take out your post?
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

FORT Newbie
    Wes is so adorable! He has an upbeat personality and comes across to me as very confident, not cocky. As for the promo with him saying, "You assumed I was gay. Why?," one of the members on the Television without Pity forum has an intriguing explanation: Perhaps Wes was telling James about an situation before he (Wes) came out. Someone was talking to Wes and made the assumption that he was gay, so Wes wanted to know why this person thought that. This seems like a good possibility. With the editing of this promo (who knows if James's reaction is even from his dinner with Wes), the producers would like us to think that Wes isn't gay or at least question our intuition. More ambiguity --> more intrigue --> higher ratings. Anyhow, we'll find out within the next few weeks.

In a secret hole that has unlimited soda, and a computer....
    Giovanni!

Deep inside of me I was hoping you were Wes, so that I could beg you to reply to my e-mail =P

I was thinking the same thing about what Wes said in the Promo ads, But I know the truth =P
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

Nice little explanation Giovanni. We'll just have to see... I can't wait.

Foggy Doggy
    Yes nice post Giovanni and

FORT Newbie
    i think this could have happened after the producers of the show reveal to James that the final 3 guys he has chosen might not be gay. the newsweek article mentions this.

james could have started to get confrontational with the final 3 guys (of which Wes is one of them?) to come clean with the truth about their sexuality which lead to the ugly moment where Wes got insulted that James thinks that he might possibly be straight.

FORT Newbie

Hey All!

Hey Everyone...Wes here. Just a note to say hello. I love the site and I want to thank you all for watching the show! It's been a lot of fun and a crazy experience. Thanks for all your comments. Haha I don't think I'll ever live that trailer down..."You assumed I was..." and the best part is...I don't even remember drinking red wine! I'll be watching right along with you all tonight. Have a good one...I'll swing by the site later on this week.

All the best
    -W

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by WESboymeetsboy
    Hey Everyone...Wes here. Just a note to say hello. I love the site and I want to thank you all for watching the show! It's been a lot of fun and a crazy experience. Thanks for all your comments. Haha I don't think I'll ever live that trailer down..."You assumed I was..." and the best part is...I don't even remember drinking red wine! I'll be watching right along with you all tonight. Have a good one...I'll swing by the site later on this week.

All the best
    -W
    and I hope it really is you bro....will allow us to get some real insights into the show.

Okay 1st question if you don't mind.....did you know who was gay & straight as the show went on, or did you find out before the show started ?

+ Reply to Thread