+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes

In a secret hole that has unlimited soda, and a computer....
    Shoot, me too!
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    I don't trust folks that smile ALL the time....people that do that are sneaky.
    Wes, IMO, looks very sincere with that smile. He's not really pinging loudly in my gaydar as gay or straight at the moment, though...

*Off Topic: Mmkay, speaking of emails, I'm a lil' confused, because Dan apparently has two email addresses. I've recently sent him one through his public email address but replied to me with a different one. I'm assuming he's using something like Outlook Express because you can receive emails from many different email addresses even if it's on different servers... but why the heck am I so expectant of a quick reply? He's busy with a movie right now anyway. *sigh*

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    Wes, IMO, looks very sincere with that smile. He's not really pinging loudly in my gaydar as gay or straight at the moment, though...

*Off Topic: Mmkay, speaking of emails, I'm a lil' confused, because Dan apparently has two email addresses. I've recently sent him one through his public email address but replied to me with a different one. I'm assuming he's using something like Outlook Express because you can receive emails from many different email addresses even if it's on different servers... but why the heck am I so expectant of a quick reply? He's busy with a movie right now anyway. *sigh*
    I don't know, my gaydar it going **bling-bling** when he talks....but then he is the one on the promos that says, "Who told you I was gay" or something similar.....I'm so confused by this boy.

YES! good news for me! I finally got my email sent to Wes (the place where I got it from wishes to protect his privacy, so they are forwarding my email to him. If he replies I should have it, but I wont be able to freely give it out but I will be happy to ask any questions you might have for Wes)

Any questions you think I should ask him?
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

Is he being recognized by the public and what are the different reactions to him?

Personally, I don't think that they would have showed that clip (the- "You assumed I'm gay, why?") if Wes was really straight. That would be a big tip off to everyone, which Bravo is shying away from. More likely, they put it in the preview to lead us to think that he was straight when really... really he's gay. There's some reverse psych for you all.

Aww, you can't share it? It's okay, but I hope you actually do have Wes' email address. Lucky you!

Anyway, ask him what he thinks of Dan on the show. Seriously, like, ask if he actually noticed anything about him, since he's apparently the most infamous of the 15 suitors.

I was also gonna ask you to ask him about certain spoilers, but I tried to get some info out of Dan when I emailed him and he didn't say anything about it. I think the network is keeping Wes' mouth shut too.

This is the email i recieved from the person I got Wes's email from (the person who is forwarding my message to him):

Good morning Hayden.

Yes, Wes recently left The Center to do the promotional tour for Boy Meets Boy. We’re sorry to see him go.

Here’s the situation. To protect Wes’ privacy, I can’t offer you his contact information but I will be happy to forward the request and leave it in Wes’ hands. Please know that he’s being bombarded with demands on his time and he’s being kept very busy by Bravo right now.

All best wishes,

Shawn D. Ingram

Director of Development

Wow, did you get that email from Wes' boss or something at his former job? It must seem that all the suitors and James are now getting a taste of what it's like to be famous. They're getting worked hard.

Promo tour? I wonder what they do on the tours. Probably going from interview-to-interview or something.

So should I assume the info that I gave you about where he worked was correct LA Z Boi58?!?!?!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

+ Reply to Thread