+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Wes_BoyMeetsBoy
    Haha! Hey you guys...pretty damned quick! Rick you're one step ahead I love it! Don't worry guys...Trrrouble (on my site) is up and coming soon enough and it there will be a lot more pics. You guys rock for keeping the posts going. Post BMB has been a lot of fun. I'll keep checking back but you can see what's happening at the site and come by and drop me a line.

I'm back to packing...I'm moving on Monday.

Take Care!
    -W
    www.wesculwell.com

Wes,

I'm just glad you aren't mad at me for "borrowing" your pictures for everyone to see! As you can tell, everyone LOVES the cowboy pics! Maybe you should pay a visit to all of us living in Texas. We can show you a "cowboy" good time! As I've said before, you were always my favorite on the show, and I am very happy how the show turned out.

Rick

FORT Newbie
    From what I hear Rick, Texas could show me a "cowboy" of a good time. You have to remember I am the first generation of my family not to be born in Texas. I know only to well about cowboys. Haha! That and I used to ride pure bred Arabians. Thanks you guys for keeping this site alive. Things are really starting to pick up. I am pretty much focusing my time on www.wesculwell.com but I love coming back here to catch up. Stop by and drop me a line! I try and respond to every email. It's a little overwhelming but I try to hit atleas 15 a day. Take care everyone!

Oh yah, and I met colbyco. Very cool guy!

All the best!
    -W

Hi Wes, I'm glad that your website is coming along quite nicely. I see that "trouble" is now up. Those are great pics! Did you have a friend take them or where they "professionally" taken?

I believe you will be touring the college circuit. If that is correct then, what will you be talking about? (Dan from the "Real World" is touring and talking about AIDS).

BTW, thanks for not forgetting about this site.

CJT

To Wes...

Just on a delayed note... I want to congratulate you
    for winning James' heart. I was rooting for Franklin, OOPS,
    I mean you, WES! I had a blast watching the show. I live in
    Canada and they don't show it here. Thanks heaven
    for the good Samaritan above by the name of eldee.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you~!!! More power to you
    Wes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Hi Wes, I'm glad that your website is coming along quite nicely. I see that "trouble" is now up. Those are great pics! Did you have a friend take them or where they "professionally" taken?

I believe you will be touring the college circuit. If that is correct then, what will you be talking about? (Dan from the "Real World" is touring and talking about AIDS).

BTW, thanks for not forgetting about this site.

Sweetie, you are so very welcomed!

FORT Newbie

James and Wes are no longer together

From Wes' website:

Friday, October 17, 2003

Allllll Righty Then...

Well it is official - I can talk about it. *Phew* Sorry I couldn't respond to your direct questions via email - contracts are a crazy thing. If you missed it, US Weekly reported today that James and I are no longer together.

So now that I can talk about it, it is true. I really appreciate all your emails and rooting for James and I. But, SMILE! Don't be disappointed. We are still really great friends and both are very happy with the end result of the show. I will be talking more in depth about it on Harrison on the Edge, October 24th. (See home page for the link) We definitely had chemistry but a lot of things factor into post reality TV show dating.

So, I am single and available! Haha! Only one problem - I have almost no free time, so I guess that's a good thing. But hey, if you're under 35 - in the LA area - have a steady job and an amazing sense of adventure drop me a line!

Haha, I am totally joking! Oh Lord, I'm gonna get slammed for that.

Goodnite.

+ Reply to Thread