+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes

I like Wes. I think he is cute, has a GREAT smile and easy to like personality.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I like Wes. I think he is cute, has a GREAT smile and easy to like personality.
    There still is something I'm not sure about him....there is something I don't trust about him.

Do you think he is straight or could it be something else?

In a secret hole that has unlimited soda, and a computer....
    As great-looking Wes is, and with his upbeat personality, I really dont see him as being the one for James (or James being the one for him =P)
    Maybe I think this because I dont want to see Wes with anyone else =P.But who knows, Love works in strange ways.

"For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Do you think he is straight or could it be something else?
    There is just something about him that rubs me the wrong way......sorta like he is "stuck on himself"....I guess that's it

well I didn't like him originally from the clip they kept teasing OVER and OVER with him saying "YOu assumed I was gay.. *pause* why?" That just drove me CRAZY... but now I like him, I'll be interested to see where and how that clip comes into play
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    well I didn't like him originally from the clip they kept teasing OVER and OVER with him saying "YOu assumed I was gay.. *pause* why?" That just drove me CRAZY... but now I like him, I'll be interested to see where and how that clip comes into play
    Maybe that's what it is.....his constant smile also seems a bit disconcerting. I don't trust folks that smile ALL the time....people that do that are sneaky.

I smile all the time...
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

Hey, I just sent out 3 e-mails to certain people trying to get Wes's e-mail or any contact information whatsoever. Btw, if you want to contact someone from the BMB cast dont bother asking Bravo, you just get an automated e-mail which links u to a retarded FAQ =P

If I do get his e-mail i'll be sure to tell yall, just pvt me if you want it

Cool, now I'll eventually know Wes' email along with Dan's email! I hope you get it soon LA Z BOI58.

+ Reply to Thread