+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 296

Thread: Wes

  1. #271
    FORT Regular Kermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Kermit, cowboy picture? I didn't see that one. Hey, Wes, what's going on?
    Yeah its pretty cool. He was all hunkered down in jeans and a hat (no shirt). All color. Quite nice. not sure why he took it off (Darn). BTW -- really, really glad you're still posting . . .very much like the folks that've been on this board esp as I'm a bit overwhelmed by the Yahoo group.

  2. #272
    Premium Member Rick Texas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    61
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit
    Yeah its pretty cool. He was all hunkered down in jeans and a hat (no shirt). All color. Quite nice. not sure why he took it off (Darn). BTW -- really, really glad you're still posting . . .very much like the folks that've been on this board esp as I'm a bit overwhelmed by the Yahoo group.

    Brian H. asked me to send him the Wes Cowboy pictures, and he posted them in the Yahoo group. There are three pictures.

  3. #273
    I <3 Jason Mraz!! ronsypooie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    18
    does anyone else have trouble loading the full pics on Matt's BMB Yahoo group? maybe it's just me. the bottom half of the pics come out all pixelated and in the wrong color. i love all the BMB + QE pics
    <3 RoNNi

    faves on Boy Meets Boy-- WES and ROBB!
    faves on Queer Eye-- Jai and Kyan!
    fave Real World season--New York and New Orleans

  4. #274
    Premium Member Rick Texas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    61
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by ronsypooie
    does anyone else have trouble loading the full pics on Matt's BMB Yahoo group? maybe it's just me. the bottom half of the pics come out all pixelated and in the wrong color. i love all the BMB + QE pics

    That happens almost every day. I think the Yahoo servers get overloaded, and it affects the pictures. If you wait a couple of hours, the pictures will start to show up normally again.

  5. #275
    I <3 Jason Mraz!! ronsypooie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    18
    huh. whenever i look at the pics, they're always cut off like at the halfway point. oh well. as long as i dont miss the faces. thanks, though!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Texas
    That happens almost every day. I think the Yahoo servers get overloaded, and it affects the pictures. If you wait a couple of hours, the pictures will start to show up normally again.
    <3 RoNNi

    faves on Boy Meets Boy-- WES and ROBB!
    faves on Queer Eye-- Jai and Kyan!
    fave Real World season--New York and New Orleans

  6. #276
    Premium Member Rick Texas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    61
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by ronsypooie
    huh. whenever i look at the pics, they're always cut off like at the halfway point. oh well. as long as i dont miss the faces. thanks, though!


    I'll try to post the Wes Cowboy pics here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #277
    Premium Member Rick Texas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    61
    Posts
    119
    Here is another of my favorite pics of Wes.

    Just click on the pictures to make them bigger.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #278
    I <3 Jason Mraz!! ronsypooie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    18
    thanks Rick!
    <3 RoNNi

    faves on Boy Meets Boy-- WES and ROBB!
    faves on Queer Eye-- Jai and Kyan!
    fave Real World season--New York and New Orleans

  9. #279
    FORT Newbie lokiboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    41
    I repeat, "Damn, where'd them muscles come from?"

  10. #280
    ant
    ant is offline
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Texas
    I'll try to post the Wes Cowboy pics here.
    oh my gawd - i just got out from therapy - lol... i'm trying to get out (off insanity), but you suck me back in like a hoover vaccum. wes so wet so hot wessss! each brow plucked my wes gets a muscle. that's the secret - it's all in the power of waxing.
    Last edited by ant; 09-11-2003 at 10:55 PM.
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.