+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Wes

FORT Newbie

After Math...

Hey All!
    I have no idea if this is still active or archived but I'll post anyhow.
    I just want to thank you all for you support and cheering me on under the wire. The show was an amazing experience and I have made connections I think I will keep with me for the rest of my life. As I've told some of you via email, I would do it again in a heartbeat!

There has been some talk about the trip and when it is, where we're going, etc..etc..

Our trip to New Zealand is in March and we're hammering out details now that the last episode is out there. I can't wait! I used to live in AU and never got to NZ. It will be an amazing adventure and phase 2 of BMB. I'll post some photos on my website when it is up and running.
    www.wesculwell.com (majorly under construction right now though but keep checking back)

I am still in touch with most the guys: Dan, Brian and of course Robb. I am actually relocating to Los Angeles in a week and I'm very excited. There are a lot of opportunities and I start college tours in a few weeks to talk about the show and my experience and coming out on a national platform. We are still a little bound by what we can and can't talk about due to some interviews that are coming out but feel free to email me at wes_boymeetsboy@hotmail.com or I'll check back here every so often as well.

PS jocsboltfan, thanks for that wonderful post. It means a lot to me that this show set out what it meant to accomplish - breaking down stereotypes and showing gay men in a strong, powerful, romantic light. And the upside to that is that we made amazing connections on the way!

Thanks for watching everyone!!
    All the best,
    -W

FORT Newbie

Ps

I have two best female friends that would make a wonderful "Andra". I don't know where that came out but they are fabulous wonderful women in my life. Not to mention my sister who is one of my best friends and my current roommate. Just wanted to clear that up as well so my the girls in my life don't feel left out. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Wes_BoyMeetsBoy
    Hey All!
    I have no idea if this is still active or archived but I'll post anyhow.
    I just want to thank you all for you support and cheering me on under the wire. The show was an amazing experience and I have made connections I think I will keep with me for the rest of my life. As I've told some of you via email, I would do it again in a heartbeat!

There has been some talk about the trip and when it is, where we're going, etc..etc..

Our trip to New Zealand is in March and we're hammering out details now that the last episode is out there. I can't wait! I used to live in AU and never got to NZ. It will be an amazing adventure and phase 2 of BMB. I'll post some photos on my website when it is up and running.
    www.wesculwell.com (majorly under construction right now though but keep checking back)

I am still in touch with most the guys: Dan, Brian and of course Robb. I am actually relocating to Los Angeles in a week and I'm very excited. There are a lot of opportunities and I start college tours in a few weeks to talk about the show and my experience and coming out on a national platform. We are still a little bound by what we can and can't talk about due to some interviews that are coming out but feel free to email me at wes_boymeetsboy@hotmail.com or I'll check back here every so often as well.

PS jocsboltfan, thanks for that wonderful post. It means a lot to me that this show set out what it meant to accomplish - breaking down stereotypes and showing gay men in a strong, powerful, romantic light. And the upside to that is that we made amazing connections on the way!

All the best,
    -W
    Wes -- its been great seeing you in action on-screen and on-line. It's so cool that you and the guys are so in touch -- it makes the connections we saw on screen all the more real to those of us in TV-land. (Of course it also makes me insanely jealous --- but you'll be getting a lot of that.) Glad to hear you're spreading more "Wes over the West" -- do hope you'll have time to slow down and enjoy once in a while.

ant
    FORT Fan
    we'll keep this up and running...
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

Wes, isn't that your second screen name? What happened to the first?

Anyway, it's amazing to see (and read) you keeping in touch with the fans, so thannks!. I hope whatever you say about the show doesn't violate your contract or whatever, prohibiting any further communication (like in Matt's case).
    ... and for the last time, I'm not Matthew from BMB (the guy in my avatar).

Quote Originally Posted by Wes_BoyMeetsBoy
    Hey All!
    As I've told some of you via email, I would do it again in a heartbeat!

It means a lot to me that this show set out what it meant to accomplish - breaking down stereotypes and showing gay men in a strong, powerful, romantic light. And the upside to that is that we made amazing connections on the way!

All the best,
    -W
    It's nice to see the positives that came out of this show. The romance may still develop as both James and Wes have said there was/is a connection, but I like that they treat this as a bonus. Both Wes and James have continuously said that their ultimate goal was to break down stereotypes and finally present a positive program depicting gay men looking for love just like anyone else. When it comes right down to it, that is the issue today and so many people are afraid of the union. I applaud both their efforts, look forward to their continued efforts in breaking down barriers and opening up constructive dialogues at campuses, lectures and fundraisers, and a part of me will hope there is a small snipet about them finding love on this trip. If not, they opened up a lot of discourse among parents and their children (many "coming to understanding" narratives found on these very boards), and similar stories of coming out, acceptance and opening up conversations between co-workers, friends and individuals who maybe never thought too much about gay people before. I guarantee many conflicted teens are better off today knowing positive role models exist and possibilities for acceptance and love are within reach. Thanks again Wes and good luck in all your endeavors.
    John

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit
    Wes -- its been great seeing you in action on-screen and on-line. It's so cool that you and the guys are so in touch -- it makes the connections we saw on screen all the more real to those of us in TV-land. (Of course it also makes me insanely jealous --- but you'll be getting a lot of that.) Glad to hear you're spreading more "Wes over the West" -- do hope you'll have time to slow down and enjoy once in a while.

Wow Wes! That is quite a website already. I don't know if you have to have your shirt off and/or open b/c I think you've proved you can hold your own by just being you. Good luck in LA! Keep it real. Don't let this town corrupt you!

FORT Newbie
    Wes, great to hear you're doing college campus tours. When are you going to swing by UCLA?

FORT Newbie

wow

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I like Wes. I think he is cute, has a GREAT smile and easy to like personality.

i think he is really hot but to bad he is gay! :mad:

nfkgurl24

It's too bad that Wes is gay and you can't have him, but there are others out there. Good for the boys who are waiting on line.

+ Reply to Thread