+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Wes

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Too bad. I'm happy and so are others. Uh, Wes is a gay man, that's different from being a girl regardless of how anyone perceived his looks or mannerisms. Obviously,Wes was the man James wanted.
    RIGHT ON !!!! I adored Wes =) He's a sweetheart (not to mention adorable). I knew he would win right from the moment on the mountain ... I hope he and James found what they were each looking for. Anyone would be lucky to call Wes or James his boyfriend.

I hope we get to learn more about how things have turned out.

Best to all ...

A big to niceguyuws!

I loved the happy ending to the show. Even if it didn't work out after the trip, they each got to meet an awesome guy, have a great experience, and James got to come out of his shell!

FORT Newbie

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by danncas
    Why would anyone be happy . Wes is a girl. Its men we like.
    You're as bad as the oppressive straights we complain about. I've met Wes post show. He's fun, engaging and not at all self conscience. He's a really cool guy.
    Trust me on this one. I live in L.A., so I know what I'm talking about.

Ste
    FORT Newbie
    It was posted somewhere that the guys had NOT yet had their trip. Apparently it's not scheduled till winter or spring 2004.

FORT Newbie

wes

Quote Originally Posted by jedwards
    There is one very simple test you can apply to find out who is the straight guy. You just ask yourself a question. "Which person here is the most smooth, most comfortable liar?" That is, after all, what it takes for a straight guy to get into the final round.

The answer, clearly, is Wes. Watch another episode or two where you get to observe him. You'll see how slick he is. Somewhat related, did any of you remember his profession? Fundraiser. He gets paid to smooth people over to make them give him money. This show is practically Wes' job, just turned up a notch. He's right in his element.

Someone has to be pretty weak and vulnerable to feed into Wes' bull. James seems a little... sheltered?... but I seriously want to believe that he can see past Wes' cover.
    You couldn't be further from the truth.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste
    It was posted somewhere that the guys had NOT yet had their trip. Apparently it's not scheduled till winter or spring 2004.
    Kind of a pity - if they went during December, they could be in Wellington right at the beginning of summer for the world premiere of The Return of the King - with their demi-celebrity status, it should be possible for them to get tickets. Would that be cool or what?

Quote Originally Posted by danncas
    Why would anyone be happy . Wes is a girl. Its men we like.

OK, we get it now. You've bashed the show and the outcome in a couple of different threads now.

"Wes is a girl"? :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Oooh...thanks for the info, eldee! I saw GW the first time around. It is very touching.
    Hey Lobeck and others.

Per the Bravo site (www.bravotv.com), the marathon for Gay Weddings eight episodes is on Friday, September 12th from 1 p.m. and ends at 5 p.m. EST. Check your local times and either make the popcorn or set your VCR.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Hey Lobeck and others.

Per the Bravo site (www.bravotv.com), the marathon for Gay Weddings eight episodes is on Friday, September 12th from 1 p.m. and ends at 5 p.m. EST. Check your local times and either make the popcorn or set your VCR.
    While looking at the website, I noticed that Bravo has a caption under Boy Meets Boy to look at the website for upcoming post interviews with the cast of the show. Maybe that's why many can't/aren't talking because they aren't allowed to until Bravo gets first crack at them.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jcboltfan
    While looking at the website, I noticed that Bravo has a caption under Boy Meets Boy to look at the website for upcoming post interviews with the cast of the show. Maybe that's why many can't/aren't talking because they aren't allowed to until Bravo gets first crack at them.
    yup! and I heard that they are basically unable to say much about the behind the scenes until a year after the show airs. Maybe if they do a dvd, they'll show more of the cut footage!

+ Reply to Thread