+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Wes

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    i know wes was like a cute puppy. i was balling when i saw that scene. yeah with the ugliness there's beauty. kudos to james and wes!
    OK ant -- so I'm not the only one who is reminded of a puppy by Wes.

Quote Originally Posted by MT SAV
    As I remarked in another post, I was happy to see Wes say, "let's go somewhere." Boy I bet they had a lot to share in the privacy beyond the watchful camera eye. Being the eternal optimist, I hope they do find love.

BTW, does anyone know when the week of adventure were originally shot? Have we heard any updates?
    On a yahoo board started by Matt from the show (thanks ANT for the referral), Matt said the show was filmed back in May. I would assume that James and Wes had their trip also sometime during the summer, but am not sure.

I am also an eternal optimist and wish their relationship the best. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for the private kiss. I believe that body language tells a lot about a couple (especially early on in a relationship), and I think what Wes and James showed on screen with the subtle touches, eye contact and such, they have a shot. No matter what was edited or said, I did not see that connection with anyone else the whole show. I look forward to more confirmation of my "hopeful" expectations.

Okay, I'm doing my "happy, happy, joy, joy" dance! .

Bravo did keep the suspence up until the very end. The way James started talking, I thought Wes would not be picked, although he has been my choice from the beginning. I did feel very sorry for Brain, but he took it like a total gentleman. Re: Franklin, no thanks.

I was literally "yeying" and clapping my hands. I was thrilled that James picked Wes and that it worked out at that time. I couldn't have expected a happier ending, unless they rode off on white horses into a blazing sunset. I felt joy and relief at James choice. I hope all went well for them.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Okay, I'm doing my "happy, happy, joy, joy" dance! .

Bravo did keep the suspence up until the very end. The way James started talking, I thought Wes would not be picked, although he has been my choice from the beginning. I did feel very sorry for Brain, but he took it like a total gentleman. Re: Franklin, no thanks.

I was literally "yeying" and clapping my hands. I was thrilled that James picked Wes and that it worked out at that time. I couldn't have expected a happier ending, unless they rode off on white horses into a blazing sunset. I felt joy and relief at James choice. I hope all went well for them.

Why would anyone be happy . Wes is a girl. Its men we like.

Congratulations for a good finish. I was happy for Wes. I couldn't stand Franklin from the start and wasn't at all surprised he was straight. I loved seeing him squirm when James confronted him. Even my mother thought James and Wes made a good couple. Here's to their futures, separate or together!

FORT Newbie
    It is interesting that most people's guess as to which mate was straight and which was gay corresponded closely to which one they liked the most. Myself included (I'd date Wes in a heartbeat if I were about 20 years younger).

Meanwhile, someone should make a movie about young closeted gay actors ca 1965. James can play the part of Tab Hunter; Wes can be (Disney's) Tommy Kirk.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlex
    It is interesting that most people's guess as to which mate was straight and which was gay corresponded closely to which one they liked the most. Myself included (I'd date Wes in a heartbeat if I were about 20 years younger).

Meanwhile, someone should make a movie about young closeted gay actors ca 1965. James can play the part of Tab Hunter; Wes can be (Disney's) Tommy Kirk.
    Can Robb be Troy Donahue? Cue theme from A Summer Place.

FORT Newbie

not surprising

I think it is very obvious that Wes will be the winner. James kissed him the night before!

FORT Newbie
    im SOO glad Wes got picked Turned out the way i wanted it to, they're so right for each other! Best luck to the both of them

A few weeks ago, either in this forum (BMB) or Queer Eye (i forgot which one), there this discussion going on, that James had went with Jai (from QE) to a club in LA called herelounge and they held hands. Jai said they were just friends.. but i dunno. dont think wes would be too happy to have his man holding another man's hands.

hmm Anyone know if Wes and James are still together? if this was already talked about in the past 12 pages then lemme know, cos i didnt read all the pages

Quote Originally Posted by danncas
    Why would anyone be happy . Wes is a girl. Its men we like.
    Too bad. I'm happy and so are others. Uh, Wes is a gay man, that's different from being a girl regardless of how anyone perceived his looks or mannerisms. Obviously,Wes was the man James wanted.

+ Reply to Thread