+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Wes

Quote Originally Posted by ant
    like james said we just gotta have some faith (echoed by george michael's "faith"). seriously i'm gonna have faith in my boy wes to come thru with rainbbow colors!
    I have no doubt that Wes will come through with screaming rainbow colors, but I hope a romance did develop between Wes and James. I think they compliment eachother well with opposite traits that help a couple along in life's challenges.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jcboltfan
    I have no doubt that Wes will come through with screaming rainbow colors, but I hope a romance did develop between Wes and James. I think they compliment eachother well with opposite traits that help a couple along in life's challenges.

i can speculate all i want and that's part of the fun of being a viewer. yeah i'm really hopeful too. they do fit and complete the puzzle. and as with any show, unfortunately this has to end by tonight, which horribly sucks. brian h. (at matt's website) has mentioned that robb and wes comedown to LA on the weekends. robb stays with him, brian h. says, but he left out wes. i wonder where my cute boy stays... definitely not in an alley like a wild and lost pet. hmmm could it be that this little pet stays with the leading man? i can only and romantically hope. ant.

kudos to wes for recognizing the messageboards!
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Regular
    Wes = Smarmy

Enough said.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by smatt1973
    Wes = Smarmy

Enough said.
    smarmy he is, and cute most definitely!!!
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

DFE
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by foody
    you're right -- it should have been the first thing that pops into your head if someone asks 'what's a secret about you that not everybody knows'. It's natural, it's probably the number one 'secret', even if you're pretty much 'out'. It's also a point that you could really share with someone who is gay, and could commiserate -- how it feels to know that some people haven't figured out that you're gay yet, or having to keep certain comments to yourself when you're at work or meeting people for the first time, etc. But then again, you could argue that if you're among people who already know this about you, then it wouldn't pop into your mind as a 'secret'....? at least something new about themselves that James doesn't know about?

You could really look at it from both perspectives.

I'm so confused now, this forum wears me out!! I can't wait to see tonight's finale, and stop with all my second-guessing!

On the other hand, with Wes's personality, assuming that is his personality, it's hard to beleive that he thinks his sexual orientation is a secret. It would be something just as likely said by a straight guy who assumes that it would or should be a secret. .Personally, I thought he said it more in a humours vein as a mock confessional and not like he was telling James something serious about himself. What really should had set off James alarms though, was how quickly he shut the door on questions about his last boyfriend, as in won't say a word. He could have said something vague, like "too painful to talk about now", "bad scene", "one of those things" or any of number of comments but the one he made and then tried to quickly cover up with a joke should have set a big red flag. Not neccissarly that he isn't gay mind you, but that something isn't right here. That one comment about "You think I'm gay, why" sounds like it came out of some humerous story he was telling James, that we didn't get to hear. One wonders if he was egged into saying by the producers either has a calculated taunt or a red herring that he was cluelesss.

[QUOTE=ant] . . . but he left out wes. i wonder where my cute boy stays... definitely not in an alley like a wild and lost pet. hmmm could it be that this little pet stays with the leading man? i can only and romantically hope. ant.

Very deductive and very cool if true. I'm glad Wes visits these boards and some of the other contestants hit other boards to fill in some of the blanks. It will be cool to hear some scoop once they can talk more freely after tonight's episode airs.

FORT Fan
    [QUOTE=jcboltfan]
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    . . . but he left out wes. i wonder where my cute boy stays... definitely not in an alley like a wild and lost pet. hmmm could it be that this little pet stays with the leading man? i can only and romantically hope. ant.

Very deductive and very cool if true. I'm glad Wes visits these boards and some of the other contestants hit other boards to fill in some of the blanks. It will be cool to hear some scoop once they can talk more freely after tonight's episode airs.
    unfortunately, i think I heard that they're not allowed to talk about the behind the scenes for a whole year after it airs.... Does anyone know for sure what their contract said?

FORT Newbie
    Am glad to see James choose Wes.

Since Wes posts on this board, any chances we'll get updates on the relationship? (I'm hopeful that they're still together, but since it's reality-tv, chances are stacked against them). I don't see why they'd be forbidden to talk about the show unless a reunion episode is in the works.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, it would be great to hear what Wes thought of the whole program and any differences in what we saw at home and what actually happened in Palm Springs.

FORT Newbie
    I'm so glad that James picked Wes. It was just so obvious that Frank is straight. Wes is so sweet and chippery. I wonder if he will move up to LA? If James' not interested, I'll take him! My friends told me that they spotted James at the Abbey few weeks ago. I'll have to go there and see if he and Wes hang there.

+ Reply to Thread