+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Phlex
    It is precisely the possibility that one or more of the gay guys could have less than romantic motives for being on the show that makes the ugly 'twist' unnecessary.
    I completely agree. Hell look at Joe millionaire. Serveral of those women were not there for finding love... And that was apparent from the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by jcboltfan
    I am really rooting for Wes! He's the only one of the three remaining contestants with personality. He's a catch for James and the romantic in me hopes one of these reality shows actually gets it right. Great charisma, character, involved in charitable causes, good looking and sweet. His maturity makes up for their age difference. I thought their date was very cool and I think we are being set up for a very romantic finale. Very curious how James reacts to the Franklin (in my opinion, the remaining straight guy) and how Wes and Brian react when they hear that there were straight guys in the contest too (for money/fame). Also look forward to some behind the scenes information which always gets skewed with clever editing. In retrospect, I'm sure Wes loves how his sarcastic wit became the trailer each week "So you assumed I was gay, why?". Producers had to drool when they got that comment playing the twist game. Look forward to Tuesday--definately will have the VCR set.

Yay, I agree with you totally. He seems like such a good guy, and definitely mature beyond his years. I think he'd be a great match for the sweet, shy James. Seems like James can really talk to Wes in a way he can't to the others. So I Hope J picks Wes, and not just because he thinks Franklin is the straight mate!!

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    They will re-air Gay Weddings in September. Check out Bravo's schedule. It was very relatable and touching. It's worth a viewing or a second helping!
    Oooh...thanks for the info, eldee! I saw GW the first time around. It is very touching.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Oooh...thanks for the info, eldee! I saw GW the first time around. It is very touching.
    I missed it the 1st time but will watch it this time for sure.

FORT Newbie

Why wes is GAY

Okay I have heard and read every post just about here and people seem to be missing one important thing that I saw while in the car ride back:

Q: Tell me something that is a secret about you.
    A: That not everybody knows that Iím gay.

Okay that might not seem like a very good answer but for how his body language and how his answer was almost immediate it wasnít scripted, and he didnít have to think hard about the answer.

For most people that might not seem like a big deal, for the first work in my department at work I wasnít out, and it was a HUGE secret that I was gay. I donít believe that a straight person would be able to come up with an answer like that.

My friends and I actually are putting our Ďgay cardsí on the line tonight, and placing them on the table.. I swear to god if I have to cut mine up because Wes is straight Iím gonna be PISSED!

FORT Newbie
    Hello Everyone, I'm new to the site but not new to Boy Meets Boy. It's too bad I found this site the day the finale comes out. I can't wait, I'm sooo excited, as most of you probably are. Im looking forward to chatting with you all. A quick question...do you think that another season will come out after or is this it? just 6 episodes?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazen
    Okay I have heard and read every post just about here and people seem to be missing one important thing that I saw while in the car ride back:

Q: Tell me something that is a secret about you.
    A: That not everybody knows that Iím gay.

Okay that might not seem like a very good answer but for how his body language and how his answer was almost immediate it wasnít scripted, and he didnít have to think hard about the answer.

For most people that might not seem like a big deal, for the first work in my department at work I wasnít out, and it was a HUGE secret that I was gay. I donít believe that a straight person would be able to come up with an answer like that.

My friends and I actually are putting our Ďgay cardsí on the line tonight, and placing them on the table.. I swear to god if I have to cut mine up because Wes is straight Iím gonna be PISSED!
    you're right -- it should have been the first thing that pops into your head if someone asks 'what's a secret about you that not everybody knows'. It's natural, it's probably the number one 'secret', even if you're pretty much 'out'. It's also a point that you could really share with someone who is gay, and could commiserate -- how it feels to know that some people haven't figured out that you're gay yet, or having to keep certain comments to yourself when you're at work or meeting people for the first time, etc. But then again, you could argue that if you're among people who already know this about you, then it wouldn't pop into your mind as a 'secret'....? at least something new about themselves that James doesn't know about?

You could really look at it from both perspectives.

I'm so confused now, this forum wears me out!! I can't wait to see tonight's finale, and stop with all my second-guessing!

ant
    FORT Fan
    like james said we just gotta have some faith (echoed by george michael's "faith"). seriously i'm gonna have faith in my boy wes to come thru with rainbbow colors!
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Newbie

Wes has you all SO snowed.

There is one very simple test you can apply to find out who is the straight guy. You just ask yourself a question. "Which person here is the most smooth, most comfortable liar?" That is, after all, what it takes for a straight guy to get into the final round.

The answer, clearly, is Wes. Watch another episode or two where you get to observe him. You'll see how slick he is. Somewhat related, did any of you remember his profession? Fundraiser. He gets paid to smooth people over to make them give him money. This show is practically Wes' job, just turned up a notch. He's right in his element.

Someone has to be pretty weak and vulnerable to feed into Wes' bull. James seems a little... sheltered?... but I seriously want to believe that he can see past Wes' cover.

+ Reply to Thread