+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes

In a secret hole that has unlimited soda, and a computer....
    God they really need a new photographer! Why did the put such a horible picture of Wes??? He deserves a much better photographer instead of the 5 cent photographer Bravo hired!

"For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

At first, I thought he was a little too cocky, but I started to like him a bit more after last night's show...

FORT Newbie

Still Deeply Suspicious

Despite the really nice impression left from last night's show, I remain deeply suspicious of Wes. I went back and looked at the infamous "You assumed I was gay. -pause with attitude- Why?" clip and just couldn't see it as anything other than him rather distainfully telling James he wasn't gay. What still doesn't make sense to me though is that it seems he's coming out to James before an elimination round and so far the straight guys have only been exposed after they've been eliminated. So does that mean that the clip was taken out of context? After last night I thought I had figured the clip out and that Wes was gay but after watching the clip again I went back to being very suspicious. I don't like being suspicious about Wes he seems like he might be a really great guy.

I know his sexual orientation!!!!!!!! Hmm.. don't know what to say without giving it away... so I'll just shut up... send me a pvt message if you want to know
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Gizmo Reply To My Pvt Message!!!!
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

James better not pick him hes mine =P

Thanks Gizmo for the pvt! I wasn't so sure whether or not he was gay, especially after that "You assume I'm gay... why?" line.

I have not guessed very well on this show, as far as who is gay or straight.
    I am thinking that Wes is straight, because it seems like he is putting on too much of a gay act around the other guys.
    Plus, something that may be nothing, the way he was shaking hands on the first show sure looked like he was pulling away.
    But then as I say, I haven't guessed correctly yet, so who knows?

I Know what he is =D

IMO it looked like Wes was.....oops nevermind I dont want to give anything away

lol I've actually done pretty decent at the guessing... I'm 4/6 thought I would have been able to get them all though... *Sigh* oh well
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

+ Reply to Thread