+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by foody
    thanks alix!

was also strange that though the 'date card' had him cooking breakfast for James, they didn't think to stock the kitchen with at least a couple interesting ingredients.... wasn't that a bit mean of the producers?
    Well, he was hunting all over for pans and such -- but James and Andra had been cooking before that.

Maybe the program Gods brought in food after Wes got there.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by alixtheweaver
    Well, he was hunting all over for pans and such -- but James and Andra had been cooking before that.

Maybe the program Gods brought in food after Wes got there.

what did he end up making? i couldn't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by foody
    what did he end up making? i couldn't tell.
    French toast, scrambled eggs, fruit, and juice.

Of course that apple looked a little brown if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit
    Of course that apple looked a little brown if I remember right.
    I didn't catch that. I'll have to watch my tape again.

I am really rooting for Wes! He's the only one of the three remaining contestants with personality. He's a catch for James and the romantic in me hopes one of these reality shows actually gets it right. Great charisma, character, involved in charitable causes, good looking and sweet. His maturity makes up for their age difference. I thought their date was very cool and I think we are being set up for a very romantic finale. Very curious how James reacts to the Franklin (in my opinion, the remaining straight guy) and how Wes and Brian react when they hear that there were straight guys in the contest too (for money/fame). Also look forward to some behind the scenes information which always gets skewed with clever editing. In retrospect, I'm sure Wes loves how his sarcastic wit became the trailer each week "So you assumed I was gay, why?". Producers had to drool when they got that comment playing the twist game. Look forward to Tuesday--definately will have the VCR set.

jcboltfan

I see Wes the same way you do. I bet he could add a spark to any type of relationship. If he is the fake, then I will be very disappointed that such a nice guy was really a snake for money. I hope that will not be the case.

Heh, I'm still amazed how many people claim Wes is the straight one. Maybe I had a different audio portion set on my tv, but I do remember Wes saying to James that he was gay after James asked him to reveal a secret at dinner.

I hope i didn't disclose a spoiler I shouldn't have as my tv may have been tuned to a secret frequency Bravo didn't want us to listen on.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jcboltfan
    ...In retrospect, I'm sure Wes loves how his sarcastic wit became the trailer each week "So you assumed I was gay, why?". Producers had to drool when they got that comment playing the twist game. Look forward to Tuesday--definately will have the VCR set.
    And think if Wes was gay, how he would look back on that moment when he uttered those words -- not knowing what James was going through!

FORT Fan
    Thanks! I would have never caught that.

So I guess they had bread, milk, eggs, fruit, and juice in the fridge. Did James actually eat it?

+ Reply to Thread