+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes

Interesting how James (a Cancer) picked 2 other Cancers out of the final 3. Definitely likes the cuddly homebody type, who excel at all things oral (especially kissing).

Wes is quite the Cancerian too, good kisser, gets emotionally involved up front...I think he's in. (Hi Wes!)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiboi
    Interesting how James (a Cancer) picked 2 other Cancers out of the final 3. Definitely likes the cuddly homebody type, who excel at all things oral (especially kissing).

Wes is quite the Cancerian too, good kisser, gets emotionally involved up front...I think he's in. (Hi Wes!)
    Really? I think I dated a Cancer once, but he wasn't very cuddly or homebody-ish. He was a neat freak, but so sexy I forgave him for it!

Quote Originally Posted by foody
    Really? I think I dated a Cancer once, but he wasn't very cuddly or homebody-ish. He was a neat freak, but so sexy I forgave him for it!
    Actually, Wes strikes me as a neat freak now that you mention it. Anyway, isn't he a little hyper to be a homebody? Franklin, of course, seems to have many faces -- he was definitely striking the homebody pose at the end of the last episode (I mean really, who wears a BLACK TURTLENECK in Palm Springs at any time of year?)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit
    Actually, Wes strikes me as a neat freak now that you mention it. Anyway, isn't he a little hyper to be a homebody? Franklin, of course, seems to have many faces -- he was definitely striking the homebody pose at the end of the last episode (I mean really, who wears a BLACK TURTLENECK in Palm Springs at any time of year?)
    Yeah, Wes does seem to have a neat-freak air about him. I can imagine all his shirts hanging in the closet are all ironed out and ready to go! (There was one ep where someone was talking about the house not having an iron board -- who was that, I wonder?)

Franklin looked good. I like him in glasses, it makes him look a little more mature, sort of catches up his looks to his mature air. And a book, too, no less! But there was a fire going, so maybe it was chilly? He was probably brought up to 'dress for dinner', so I can imagine he has the proper wardrobe for everything

Yeah, Wes does seem to have a neat-freak air about him. I can imagine all his shirts hanging in the closet are all ironed out and ready to go! (There was one ep where someone was talking about the house not having an iron board -- who was that, I wonder?)

Franklin looked good. I like him in glasses, it makes him look a little more mature, sort of catches up his looks to his mature air. And a book, too, no less! But there was a fire going, so maybe it was chilly? He was probably brought up to 'dress for dinner', so I can imagine he has the proper wardrobe for everything
    He sure looked suave and sexy all right but I'm still betting its a put-on (or an add for L.L. Bean). Didn't James AND Wes dress for an outdoors dinner in shorts and short-sleaved shirts? I think when Wes walked in, Brian was also in shorts, etc. Nu?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit
    He sure looked suave and sexy all right but I'm still betting its a put-on (or an add for L.L. Bean). Didn't James AND Wes dress for an outdoors dinner in shorts and short-sleaved shirts? I think when Wes walked in, Brian was also in shorts, etc. Nu?
    okay, okay, so he knew the cameras were coming, so he hopped into his closet and pulled out some suave sexy I'm-gonna-read-a-book-with-my-glasses-on-by-the-fire look. hence, the black turtleneck! He may have thought James might walk into the room when he brought Wes back.

Though James and Wes dressed way earlier in the day when it was hotter, and James did say that the candle-light-turned-fire was nice and warm. It gets pretty cold there in the desert once the sun goes down...

. . . It gets pretty cold there in the desert once the sun goes down...
    Why didn't I think of that. What they SHOULD HAVE done is have a nice cold camp-out in the desert -- sleeping bags, sharing tents . . . . sharing sleeping bags....Maybe BMB2

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel

Wes was the one talking about putting 12 gay guys in a house with no ironing board.

There were two times he was shown ironing. Ironing and cooking breakfast -- what a homemaker.

FORT Newbie
    Wes is so pretty i mean hes not quite as pretty as Robb but thats quite an accomplishment if you are. He seems like the type that would be your best friend. Correction: My best friend ! anyway i love that Wes irons his it means that he looks nice!! and i love his hair too.....its so clean......

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by alixtheweaver
    Wes was the one talking about putting 12 gay guys in a house with no ironing board.

There were two times he was shown ironing. Ironing and cooking breakfast -- what a homemaker.
    thanks alix! it's been bugging me trying to remember who the iron-man was. I shoulda known it was Wes, afterall. I thought it was such a funny comment to make, and remembered the comment but not who.

so i guess there is a homemaker side to him! i like that.

was also strange that though the 'date card' had him cooking breakfast for James, they didn't think to stock the kitchen with at least a couple interesting ingredients.... wasn't that a bit mean of the producers?

+ Reply to Thread