+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by WESboymeetsboy
    Hey Everyone!
    Crazy..only two more episodes to go. This Tuesday's episode is gong to be a lot of fun. I don't know how much of the dates are in the show but I can tell you ours was crazy and fun.

Just wanted to comment on Jopfans post. You are 100% correct. Excuciating is not what I said. Poor Darren had to stop every 10 minutes to take a bathroom break on the horse back ride and what I said was..."Speaking of excretion, here comes Darren." Darren is good guy a lot of us just didn't see the connection. I still talk to Darren so there was no bad feelings. Oh the power of editing.

And for higher educaion, Ant, yup I did go to college. I got my BA from the University of California, Irine in 2000. That article from the Herald seemed to be only able to contact people from my junior high. Haha, got to love them for trying though.

All the best...only two more to go.

-Wes

well that clears excretion out of the water bravo's text did say excruciating alluding to i believe darren's painful experience on the horse ride relating to the pit stops = excretion... i mean it wasn't negative... you guys were having fun... well wes you said it bravo didn't type correct i guess. yep i guess herald a little newspaper that could have tried, but thanks for all the info!

Hey Everyone!
    Crazy..only two more episodes to go. This Tuesday's episode is gong to be a lot of fun. I don't know how much of the dates are in the show but I can tell you ours was crazy and fun.
    Well, they showed the "and you assumed I was gay" comment and what appears to be a fireball of some sort on what looked to be your date, so yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing it all play out....

All the best...only two more to go.

-Wes
    Thanks for hanging out and clarifying things, Wes!

-- Joe

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Thanks for stopping by!

Speaking of editing...Wes, some of us like what we have seen of you and others don't. Do you care to comment on those those who think you came off as cocky? I thought you were just being confident and that can be a turn on.

Will there be some sort of party for the public and participants of BMB, the way there was for The Amazing Race 4?

I am one of the people who think Wes is cocky and just as much of a player as Franklin. But, Wes really can not defend himself at this point without giving too much away. If fact, he probably should not be posting here, although he did not say any thing that gave any plot lines away. Hope you come back after BMB is over. It's telling that none of the BMB sightings ever include Franklin.

Wes! How nice of you to stop by! As Miss Coco Peru would say, "I am your biggest fan!" You were too cute serving James breakfast in bed and going with him for a swim, hehe...I also happened to read that article from the Monterey Herald about you. It's good to know that you still keep contact with Darren! It almost seemed as if there was a tiny bit of animosity there between you, but of course...thanks to the editing, hehe. So there will be 2 more episodes left? Does that mean that we'll be waiting another 2 weeks to see James' final decision, or will the final episode be a reunion show? Can't wait to see what unfolds in James' dates next week! Can you tell us a little bit more about that dinner between - I think - you and James and there was a huge fire? Hehe, can't wait to see that one...

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

FORT Newbie
    As I said in another thread, James's observation that if Wes is straight, he's a hell of an actor, is dead on. And, as I said, if he _is_ the straight guy, he is pretty vile; from what we can see (the story the producers want us to see), Wes has been more aggressive in trying to build romantic feelings in James than the other mates. To play with someone's head like that for $25K requires a coldbloodedness that turns the stomach. I do not feel as strongly about Franklin (or longshot Brian), who have seemingly been a lot more laidback with James during the whole miserable affair.

I very much hope that Wes is what he appears to be (cockiness and tendency to lecture and all - more appealing when he forgets to be 'on'); and that James picked him.

Art
    Wes! Thanks for stopping by the FORT boards and taking the time to read and reply to our posts! We love you for that. You are absolutely adorable on the show and I hope you win James and the vacation.
    Your chaotic dinner tonight was fun and cute to watch. Can't wait for next week!
    Oh I must add that your karaokeing to I'll Survive, and It's Raining Men, plus the love song with James was one of my favorite parts of the season, I still crack up to that! You are just the cute-adorable-token-gay-boy-next-door (i hope!!??)
    Last edited by Art; 08-27-2003 at 01:51 AM.

Art, I can't wait until next week either. However, it will be hard. They are the last three, so the relationships should be tighter. I hope the straight guy is not Wes because, although he is trying his best to date James, I hope it's for romance and not the money. I will be so very disappointed if it turns out to be Wes. I'm thinking it might be Franklin.

Art
    ^ I'm thinking its Franklin too. Gosh, quite the actor he is. Like from a few episodes ago when Darren kissed James and Franklin had the look of jealousy! My my, the acadamy award winning performance!

Have you noticed how Franklin was a little more touchy feely tonight? I think Darren was a threat to his prize and that was why he looked p*$$ed off that night.

Art
    Ohh you're right, I didn't really think about that. Must be the competitive guy.
    Hmm, I guess Franklin was a little more touch-feely tonight. He's quite the character, I must say.

+ Reply to Thread