+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes

Geez, I don't know the people next door to me, much less 3 blocks away. I'm not sure that's disfunctional at all.

I'm not even very close with any of my next-door neighbors at all. We say hello to each other... rarely, but we all mind our own business.

Quote Originally Posted by ant
    Check this out:
    http://www.sdbuzz.com/

I don't know if you guys have read it. Who knew that Wes and Robb are particularly neighbors?
    Nice read. There were bound to be friendships, as so many of the suitors live in the same city.

One thing Robb said, though, was interesting:

"We didn't find out what the twist of the show was until the show was completely over," Robb says. "There was no reason for us to wonder if any of the guys were straight or not. Looking back, whether they are gay or straight, that didn't change the atmosphere of the house."

... convincing enough. From that, his sexuality is obvious - the straights knew about the twist before the show, right? Robb apparently didn't...

So, 8 are from San Diego, 6 from LA, one from San Francisco.

San Diego: Paul, Chris, Jason, Sean, Jim, Brian A., Robb and Wes.

L.A.: Franklin, Michael, Darren, Dan, Brian H., and Marc

San Francisco: Matthew
    Last edited by Mr. Obvious; 08-18-2003 at 04:17 PM.

ant
    FORT Fan

and wes

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    I'm not even very close with any of my next-door neighbors at all. We say hello to each other... rarely, but we all mind our own business.

Nice read. There were bound to be friendships, as so many of the suitors live in the same city.

One thing Robb said, though, was interesting:

"We didn't find out what the twist of the show was until the show was completely over," Robb says. "There was no reason for us to wonder if any of the guys were straight or not. Looking back, whether they are gay or straight, that didn't change the atmosphere of the house."

... convincing enough. From that, his sexuality is obvious - the straights knew about the twist before the show, right? Robb apparently didn't...

Yeah the article was great. And from it I think I can deduce that Wes is a friend of Dorothy's as well.

FORT Newbie
    Well, if he's an actor, that explains the over-eager thing. So it might not be that he's trying to play straight, but just trying to play for the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious

You're forgetting James and Andra, who are both from LA. Admittedly, Andra isn't in the romantic picture, but then the straights aren't either. So the pool of friends in LA is 8.

-- Joe

I was just counting the 15 bachelors of the show.

I think Wes will win! There's a strong connection there. Unless that 'So you assume I'm gay... why?' comment turns off James.

I like Wes very much. He and James seemed to have clicked strongly on the last episode. I think the above question might have lost Wes the final choice. Could Wes be that close to perfection or is it all an act? I would like to think he is just being himself.

FORT Newbie
    Wes I just want to know, what is with the attitude with Darren?

FORT Newbie

Wes is pure evil.

I haven't liked him from the beginning. He seems very full of himself and also willing to talk trash to James about the other guys. (Remember the pissiness about Darren on the horseback ride?)
    I just think he gives off an air of conceipt and general dishonesty that reminds of a car salesman you wouldn't want to buy from.

Ken

he doesn't do it for me either; his "mountain rescue" is SOOOO overrated in my book.....

james needs to "pull an Elaine Benes" and convince franklin he wants to play for the other team.... then he truly will be a gay icon
    can you help me OUT?

+ Reply to Thread