+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes

ant
    FORT Fan

The Center LGBT San Diego

This organization does some tremendous and generous work. It seems to be a wonderful foundation. You know if it releases its financial history just like that. It says a lot about the people who run it. They're honest and organized. It's too bad Wes had to leave. I like their vote naked mission.

ant
    FORT Fan

The center has some interesting information...

Check this out:
    http://www.sdbuzz.com/

I don't know if you guys have read it. Who knew that Wes and Robb are particularly neighbors?

Quote Originally Posted by eriqesque
    Trust me he's gay
    And you know this how....?

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    And you know this how....?
    I'm with lobeck....lets see some proof

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    I'm with lobeck....lets see some proof

Well let me start by saying,
    I have nothing to prove to anyone.
    I know what I know and that's enough for me.
    You can Believe what you want, I have agreed to say no more. Just thought I would help shed some light on a few things. I have been reading for a while and thought I would post a couple of things.

Eriqesque

I believe some members would just like to know your source of information on the matter. In a forum where you don't really know the person and are not face to face, that information helps. Also, it can make a difference if someone is stating a fact or a strong personal opinion. Of course, personal opinions are fine when they are not stated as facts, even when they turn out to be correct.

Anyway, Wes does appear to be one of our and James favorites to date. Who could blame him!

ant
    FORT Fan

who knows maybe eriq is

really wes -- j/k. i dunno. i think he's got reason to be evasive. just a vibe with no foundation, but please post away eriq.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    Check this out:
    http://www.sdbuzz.com/

I don't know if you guys have read it. Who knew that Wes and Robb are particularly neighbors?
    3 blocks apart and never seen each other? Talk about a dysfunctional neighborhood.

directed to eriqesque:
    That's like me saying Trust me, space aliens are going to invade Earth b/c I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    3 blocks apart and never seen each other? Talk about a dysfunctional neighborhood.
    No, it's an urban neighborhood. I live on a short street. It takes me all of five minutes to walk from one end of it to another (and that's only because of the hill). There are 600 apartment/condo units on that street according to the neighborhood watch. And it's one TINY little street in the city. I have a good friend who's a block and a half away from me, and I'm on "hello" terms with several of the neighbors in my building, but other than that, it's totally unreasonable to expect that I'd know or see most of the people in my area. There are just Too Many People (which is, BTW, more or less the problem with Southern California in general ).

I assume, for example, that several of the mates go to restaurants or bars near me all the time, but I just miss them.

-- Joe

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eriqesque
    Well let me start by saying,
    I have nothing to prove to anyone.
    I know what I know and that's enough for me.
    You can Believe what you want, I have agreed to say no more. Just thought I would help shed some light on a few things. I have been reading for a while and thought I would post a couple of things.
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _

eriquesque! wes is definitely one of Dorothy's friends. Are you her friend too?

+ Reply to Thread