+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes

FORT Regular

Wes - can he be trusted?

Quote Originally Posted by Rolandx1
    I think that Wes might be straight.If you remember the first episode,beginning of the first episode,you saw Wes talking to James and telling him:"You assumed I was gay?!" So,I'm thinking that Wes is the one that James will choose in the end and than he tells him that he(Wes)is in fact straight!!!
    I agree. I have thought from the initial commercials that Wes was straight and trying **way** too hard to act gay. I don't trust him, and find him more than confident - almost arrogant. I just don't like him.

FF

Gay TV Fan
    I don't know if this has come up before, so I will apologize in advance, but if you do a search on Google on:
    wes fundraiser San Diego
    there is somebody who matches that on page 2 of the search that also meets the criteria of his last name beginning with C and endind in L. I think it's a good possibility that he is the Wes from "BMB."

Quote Originally Posted by FranFan
    I agree. I have thought from the initial commercials that Wes was straight and trying **way** too hard to act gay. I don't trust him, and find him more than confident - almost arrogant. I just don't like him.

FF

I want Wes to be gay and get picked by James, but I guess I will have to wait like everyone else.

Did you know Wes is an actor too? There seems to be a lot of actors in this show.

I don't want to give away his name or anything, but here is a fuzzy picture of him from the movie he was in.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by richard
    I don't know if this has come up before, so I will apologize in advance, but if you do a search on Google on:
    wes fundraiser San Diego
    there is somebody who matches that on page 2 of the search that also meets the criteria of his last name beginning with C and endind in L. I think it's a good possibility that he is the Wes from "BMB."
    Scroll a little further down that page 3rd from the bottom is a PDF file with his picture and Full name.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Texas
    I want Wes to be gay and get picked by James, but I guess I will have to wait like everyone else.

Did you know Wes is an actor too? There seems to be a lot of actors in this show.

I don't want to give away his name or anything, but here is a fuzzy picture of him from the movie he was in.
    I knew that he did some stage. The picture's grainy. I don't know if that's from a movie or stage. Yeah come to think about it. There are as many actors as many straight guys in this bunch... I believe there's one more actor in that clique. Would it be a safe bet that all the actors are straight? To my dismay even Wes in this case. I'm hopeful that he's not straight. Unfortunately my gaydar doesn't go satellite; if I can amplify it somehow. He's endeared and I would be very disappointed if he turned out not gay. My source says that he is. But who knows his gaydar is as worse as the weather channel forecast. James has been put through a lot. If he does end up with Wes and he's straight, the poor guy might just go suicidal or postal and start killing all straight men... hahaha. That's a movie for you.

FORT Newbie
    Trust me he's gay

ant
    FORT Fan

yep good call

Quote Originally Posted by eriqesque
    Scroll a little further down that page 3rd from the bottom is a PDF file with his picture and Full name.
    That's our man! He loves that profile shot...
    Hmmm, Billy Bean not bad. He's cute!

FORT Newbie
    The name of the movie above is "The clean and Narrow" from 2000
    directed by William Katt

I cut out Wes' picture from that PDF file, and uploaded it to the 'net. Here he is:

There's our guy to the very left.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by eriqesque
    The name of the movie above is "The clean and Narrow" from 2000
    directed by William Katt
    Cool, you seem to know a lot about Wes. The layers keep falling off. I say pile away if you have any more information.

+ Reply to Thread