+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes

Wes said he's been with a woman on the third episode, IIRC. Maybe as friends, or something, I don't know - I have to watch another rerun (since I didn't tape the show).

Quote Originally Posted by richard
    Wes said: When I was approached with the premise of the show I thought it would be a great format to blow gay/straight sterotypes out of the water.
    ^ - Hmm, Wes said the same thing on TV in episode 3, before they sang "It's Raining Men", but didn't say gay/straight stereotypes.

FORT Regular

Wes' WOMAN

Wes said he's been with a woman on the third episode, IIRC. Maybe as friends, or something, I don't know - I have to watch another rerun (since I didn't tape the show).

I did record, because it airs while I'm at work. I re-wound the part
    where Wes says something about having had a girlfriend, with very
    large breasts; couldn't understand all of what they were saying. Wes'
    saying that is what brought Michael out into admitting he had been with
    a woman in the past few months, and only a couple of men ever. Of
    course that got back to James.

Wes was James' mountain climbing partner, and I think he and James
    bonded on that excursion.

KEN

Thanks for clarifying realKen

I honestly think Wes and James bonded a LOT on that rock climbing group date. The both of them seem to have a really strong connection right now.

ant
    FORT Fan

Wes' contact information!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    You could ask him, since he's here.

Send him a PM by clicking on this link
    Just came in and post to tease. I have Wes' contact information. A friend who's visiting from California came in yesterday when my friend should have been here on Thursday, but due to unforseen delays/circumstances the plane was delayed. Anyways, this person has been partying too much and alas I finally had a moment. We're doing tea and discussing this maddening blackout. It's been realized from this conversation that I'm fatalistic and not everything is rooted to terrorism. I still know I'm right, whatever...

Then we discussed this show on Bravo--BMB. This person dislikes it. I was like "you're opinion". It's been brought up that some of the mates' are known by this person. That didn't surprise me because of this person's line of work. This person is affiliated with a very hugely popular show on cable right now. (On to Wes) I'm just so excited. My friend attended a recent fundraising event in Cali and guess who was the contact person for this event. Yes, it's Wes. He showed me Wes' card and yes it has his last name. His work number and e-mail. But I guess the latter is useless because he doesn't work there anymore.

Let's play the guessing game:
    Here it is a major teaser -- It's Wes C-----L. (Five letters missing). Thought I'd painfully share this information. GOOD LUCK!!!

I dare Wesboymeetsboy to solve this riddle.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    his last name has got to be campbel

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    or sumthin like that i dunno lol

ant
    FORT Fan

nope!

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut95
    or sumthin like that i dunno lol
    Well the next letter after C is a vowel. It's not 'a'; so you're left with 'e' or 'i' or 'o' or 'u'.

FORT Newbie

Wes' last name...

Quote Originally Posted by ant
    Well the next letter after C is a vowel. It's not 'a'; so you're left with 'e' or 'i' or 'o' or 'u'.
    Big deal that you know his last name. So do I. (Second letter is a u, to prove my point.)

But what's the point in finding out any of the guys' names unless you want to stalk them? Just because they've been on TV doesn't mean they lose their privacy. Even if you get their e-mail addresses, it's not like you would be able to date them or whatever.

I think it's great that they log on to this forum and are willing to answer questions, but it's not an excuse to start harrassing them.

- Zac

P.S. - Wes, if you're reading this, I'm free this weekend for a date. [That's just a joke. My partner probably wouldn't approve.]

I'll just add something:

Just because Dan and I have been emailing each other back and forth doesn't mean I want to stalk him, spy on him, or whatever. I've been asking questions about his feelings on the show, his career, etc., not asking him for his address or something personal. I have no desire to get personal with Dan at all. If he's available for questions, then I'll contact him.

As for Wes' last name... I have no clue.

Wes, if you're there, mind telling us?

ant
    FORT Fan

I second that!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    I'll just add something:

Just because Dan and I have been emailing each other back and forth doesn't mean I want to stalk him, spy on him, or whatever. I've been asking questions about his feelings on the show, his career, etc., not asking him for his address or something personal. I have no desire to get personal with Dan at all. If he's available for questions, then I'll contact him.

As for Wes' last name... I have no clue.

Wes, if you're there, mind telling us?
    I hear you there my brother by a different mother I know it's corny...

+ Reply to Thread