+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sean

Sean

SIGN: Pisces

HOME STATE: Minnesota

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: ?????

27-year-old Sean from Minnesota describes himself as both creative and an all around nice guy. Sean works at an art gallery during the day and works on his own creations at night. In his spare time he likes to ride motorcycles, read and go to the beach. Sean is very calm and spiritual. He hardly ever loses his temper, but when he does, music is what calms him down. There are many sexy things about Sean but he insists it's his hands.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I smile at his picture but I don't know why

I wonder if he reminds me of someone? Nothing about the photo or the paragraph stand out and say WOW, but I still smile, so I guess I like him
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

bad hair...but i also like him...

Foggy Doggy
    I like him, and appreciate his gift last nite...that shows a really nice touch.

Argh, not liking the hair AT ALL.

The gift was nice, but for some reason, I was questioning whether or not he was gay too. The cynic in me was thinking the gift was not genuine but a ploy . . .

Ah well, we'll see.

FORT Fan
    I also didnt like his hair and I was wondering if he was 'trying too hard' just like th e other guy that got booted last nite
    But heres my other question - he looks very familiar to me too and I think Ive seen him on another reality show - maybe a dating show like Elimidate or Blind Date --- just wondering if that strikes a chord with anybody else

On another board someone already revealed Dan - the cocky annoying blond as an actor who also appeared on NBC's Lost.... Guess he thinks appearing on a reality show is an acting gig.

I so wanted to comb his hair out of his eyes

He looks very kind

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by KKelly
    I so wanted to comb his hair out of his eyes

He looks very kind
    True the hair is not his best element, but I hope we don't judge a book by its cover. I'm a nice guy, but many folks wouldn't think I'm the best looking and may never give me a chance.

Looks are not what I looked for when choosing a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    True the hair is not his best element, but I hope we don't judge a book by its cover. I'm a nice guy, but many folks wouldn't think I'm the best looking and may never give me a chance.

Looks are not what I looked for when choosing a man.

Good advice and I'm working on that - I married an incredible looking man and it worked out horribly so I am going from the angle you're talking about now - I'm not exactly movie star material either

and I wasn't judging the book - just making a statement

KKelly, pleassssse...you're gorgeous!!!

I'm with you about the handsome guy is not always the best guy. Not to say that our FORT hotties can't be both handsome and all around good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast