+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sean

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    That was so obvious. He definately sounded like an outsider. He also let good opportunities go by to kiss James.
    Exactly....when he was on the porch saying goodnite, I wanted to see a big FRENCHER with him and James.....when that didn't happen, I knew he was straight.

Hm, I honestly wasn't really sure on his sexuality. I thought straight too, because of his hair, and because he's the only musician in the house (he left a guitar on his bed when he left!). He wasn't trying too hard to be gay, IMO, but Sean blew it on the limo ride home with James.

Sean should have played a song on guitar for James during the show. That would have been interesting.

Being a musician is an indicator that he's straight?

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Being a musician is an indicator that he's straight?
    Not necessarily, but that's what made my suspicion of him. I'm not intending to be stereotyping or anything, sorry.

FORT Regular
    I'm glad he's gone. I'm sorry, but his hair always looked dirty to me. The "gay revolution" comment didn't work either.

Interesting takes

but i don't think anyone is getting Sean for what he is

i think he's a liberal/artist/hippie type who has no hangups with gayness, acknowledges those aspects of his own "gay side" and enjoyed the opportunity to live comfortably in a "mixed" community as an example of why it doesn't have to always be seen as gays & straights....

my .02, anywayz
    can you help me OUT?

Quote Originally Posted by Oh! Boy
    but i don't think anyone is getting Sean for what he is

i think he's a liberal/artist/hippie type who has no hangups with gayness, acknowledges those aspects of his own "gay side" and enjoyed the opportunity to live comfortably in a "mixed" community as an example of why it doesn't have to always be seen as gays & straights....

my .02, anywayz
    Very good assessment, OB...

Oh Boy! Re: Sean, I think you deserve a dollar for your 2 cents! Very good.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, I had Sean's type pegged pretty early on, but I figured him for the gay variety of that breed.

My current suspicion is that he's bi-curious, and did the show to explore that in a relatively safe environment. And he came out of it with a re-affirmation of his preference for women. Can't really fault him for that.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Talea
    Yeah, I had Sean's type pegged pretty early on, but I figured him for the gay variety of that breed.

My current suspicion is that he's bi-curious, and did the show to explore that in a relatively safe environment. And he came out of it with a re-affirmation of his preference for women. Can't really fault him for that.
    Talea, I think you may have hit upon something here.....it never occured to me, but this sounds very, very plausable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast