+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sean

FORT Newbie

I love Sean too

I love Sean too. I just don't know much about him. I haven't seen him talk much. I think he's cute, but maybe have this feeling that he's straight. He does have cool hair.

David

I think Sean might be gay, for no other reason than he doesn't fit the gay stereotype, which is cool. Haven't seen or heard much from him so it is hard to tell from just watching the show.

I loved that dance of his.

Sean is adorable. Known plenty of artistic, nerdy types in my time but there is something not quite right about that boy and it is not his hair.

Maybe it's because he's from Minnesota. Maybe he's straight.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDarling
    Sean is adorable. Known plenty of artistic, nerdy types in my time but there is something not quite right about that boy and it is not his hair.

Maybe it's because he's from Minnesota. Maybe he's straight.
    I agree, I think the hair is his way of trying to look nerdy to get attention. I don't believe he's a dork, but could be the straight ringer that is left in the competetion.

FORT Fan
    I never thought he was gay so it doesnt surprise me; he just looked kind of artsy - his speech in the end was funny.

If you look back at the episodes, most of the str8 guys were trying too hard to fit in or be what they perceived as gay.... Sean totally falls into this from his first appearance kneeling down, giving a CD etc... same with Rico Suave and his shirt open ; Dan with all his stereotypical antics.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    I never thought he was gay so it doesnt surprise me; he just looked kind of artsy - his speech in the end was funny.

If you look back at the episodes, most of the str8 guys were trying too hard to fit in or be what they perceived as gay.... Sean totally falls into this from his first appearance kneeling down, giving a CD etc... same with Rico Suave and his shirt open ; Dan with all his stereotypical antics.
    Boston, upon reflection, I think you are extremely perceptive....and yes thinking back, it's easy to see which ones were gay & which ones were acting. Even last night.....Sean ALMOST slipped when on his leaving speech to the guys he said, "I think this is great for the gay reveloution"....a gay guy would have never said anything like that.

Just my 2

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    Sean ALMOST slipped when on his leaving speech to the guys he said, "I think this is great for the gay reveloution"....a gay guy would have never said anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    ......Sean ALMOST slipped when on his leaving speech to the guys he said, "I think this is great for the gay reveloution"....a gay guy would have never said anything like that.

Just my 2
    That was so obvious. He definately sounded like an outsider. He also let good opportunities go by to kiss James.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    That was so obvious. He definately sounded like an outsider. He also let good opportunities go by to kiss James.

The only thing that threw me was his confessionals about how this would break down stereotypes. Dude! You're not gay and don't conform to the stereotype, how does that help???

Finally, I just decided to go with my gut and call him straight.

-- Joe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast