+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Robb

FORT Newbie
    Robb seems like the nicest guy. I am sure that he will have no trouble finding love.

And he's honest too without wanting to hurt anyones feelings. He put Jame's best interest before his own. What a guy!

FORT Newbie
    Now that you all have explained it, I can accept James' reaction. From what he has said in previous shows..He is emotionally drained, he doesn't know if his heart can take any more surprises...I'm surprised that he didn't punch Dani in the face when she told him the surprise.(Now how's THAT for reality tv!!!) Or maybe Andra will take a swing at her in the next show...Robb did say that is was going to get even better!!! :fight

Thanks for the warm welcome and feedback!! I think I'm hooked!

I'm sort of bummed, since Robb is gone, the show has lost some of its interest and "sparkle!" Oh, well, I'll try to trudge on!

Basiema, I also enjoyed Robb. I hated seeing the expression on his face when he was waiting to be called, when he was paired with Wes, and when he left. I'm sure we all wish him the best of luck. At least we get to see them again in the last episode or reruns.

You can sock the producers of BMB and I'll back you up

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Basiema, I also enjoyed Robb. I hated seeing the expression on his face when he was waiting to be called, when he was paired with Wes, and when he left. I'm sure we all wish him the best of luck. At least we get to see them again in the last episode or reruns.

You can sock the producers of BMB and I'll back you up
    Robb added an extra dose of personality and fun to the show. You could all tell by the look on his face when he was called with Wes, that he knew he was gonna be getting the boot. If there is indeed a reunion show, it should be really interesting! Can't wait for that one and all the entertainment Robb can give us there!

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddick_Rulez
    .....If there is indeed a reunion show, it should be really interesting! Can't wait for that one and all the entertainment Robb can give us there!
    Wasn't Robb the one who got Dan to shine the shower door with his...? Robb also knew how to "play" with the strip tease.

Robb was my favorite. To me he was the cutest, even cuter tham James.

I just rewatched episode 3 in which Dan Matthew & Michael are eliminated and was it just my area or was there a reaction shot of Robb prior to the final commercial break where he drops his jaw but it wasn't shown anywhere in the episode? What was that about? Darn Bravo. They did the same thing with Darren's comment about "3 people" and I'm sure other instances I can't remember.

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    One shot of James and Brian on the horseback ride that was in the teasers that wasn't on the show is when they are walking along and Brian tells James that he is has an attraction for him.

i just saw that same "jaw drop" replay-- was stumped as well

i've reconsidered after re-watching a couple of episodes; it was always gonna come down to Robb & Franklin for me, but now i have to give the edge to Robb-- his personality is more laid back, probably cause he has 7 years on franklin

to be such a cutie, he sure comes across as a genuine nice guy-- how could james let him go?
    can you help me OUT?

+ Reply to Thread