+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Robb

FORT Newbie
    Hi everyone! It's my first time here...I too, was sorry to see Robb go--he was my favorite right from the beginning. I'm amazed that James couldn't feel any "chemistry" just from seeing him for the first time. Later episodes Robb proved that aside from being gorgeous, he was intelligently funny and diplomatic.
    Wes fans, please don't hack me to pieces, but Robb is just so laid back and REAL when compared to Wes.
    I am bothered by the fact that James' heart is being played with by the producers...I can't imagine that he would have taken the "news" that well if he didn't know about it beforehand. Audra's reaction was believeable--James didn't even seem pissed about it.
    I can't say I love this show because it really seems malicious what they're doing to James. But it is riveting and I'll be watching next week to see what happens.
    Bye, Robb--it was great watching you!

Quote Originally Posted by basiema
    I am bothered by the fact that James' heart is being played with by the producers...I can't imagine that he would have taken the "news" that well if he didn't know about it beforehand. Audra's reaction was believeable--James didn't even seem pissed about it.
    Welcome basiema!!!

His reaction was believable. He does the same thing I do: retreat into your shell and shut down until you get out of the situation enough to deal with it on your own terms. It takes a lot to get that reaction out of me, but after a week of wearing his heart on his sleeve for the cameras and then being blindsided by Dani, I can PERFECTLY understand his reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by basiema then
    I can't say I love this show because it really seems malicious what they're doing to James. But it is riveting and I'll be watching next week to see what happens.
    Yeah, something like that. I need to get those foam balls you can throw at the TV when you're frustrated, though, in order to avoid possible property damage....

-- Joe

James was silent like that because he was expecting Dani to tell him it was just a joke or something. He just couldn't believe what Dani was saying. I bet he'll express his true anger later...

Robb was frustrated that he never really got to click with James. I think Andra was sort-of right when she said he had the least chemistry with Robb.

And Robb, where are ya! Post some more!

Hi everyone! It's my first time here...

Basiema

"....Wes fans, please don't hack me to pieces,...."

AWW, you're no fun.

"....I am bothered by the fact that James' heart is being played with by the producers..."

Join the club, Basiema.

"...I can't imagine that he would have taken the "news" that well if he didn't know about it beforehand....
    He was trying to mentally/emotionally prepare himself when Dani gave him her little speech. He also told Wes that he was emotionally exhausted, so that might have been a factor.

I thought James' reaction was very believable. Here he's been thinking all along that the guys were gay & then Dani drops this bombshell on him that one of the final 3 is straight. I thought he looked like he was going to throw up & was in a state of shock.

Very well said. I feel the same way... I really don't like the fact that they are using James this way but they must be doing something right because I've been watching (& re-watching the reruns) every week.

Robb

My heart breaks for Robb. I truely thought he was interested in James. They were so cute together. I thought he was the most honest and definetely the cutest of all the men. I will miss him on the two final episodes. I hope we see more of him in the future.

Franklin...I don't trust. I could be wrong but I don't think he's gay. What gay man would have such big hair?

I have a feeling that Robb will not be able to answer any questions in reguard to the show, even though he was eliminated... I dont think any of the contestants have... I agree I think Franklin is the straight one (and loved it when they all started dishing on his hair and stuff when he was in the limo and they were in the van).. Oh, and how great was it when Robb made the comment about "aren't I great?" or whatever when franklin was going ON and ON about how fabulous he was... lol I think that in the end, Wes is going to walk away the winner
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Newbie
    Hi Everybody, I was just reading all the comments from you guys and I have to say that it really is very cool to see so many people watching the show and also showing such interest in us as people. I wish I could answer all these questions but by contract I can't. I will say however that doing the show was the most incredible experience. It's very hard to explain how, in such a short amount of time, some people cna create a bond that in normal circumstances would take months and months to develope. Given the choice of doing "Boy Meets Boy" again knowing what "the twist" was I would do it in a heart beat. The things I've learned and some of the people i've met (both cast and crew) have become such a great part of my life I would stupid to pass that up. Wow...that was deep. Anyway, I think thats pretty much all I can say right now. Thanks again for watching and all the great things that have been said. You guys are awsome! Keep in thouch.

Sincerely,
    Robb

FORT Newbie
    Hey Robb...

When is your contract up? I mean aside from the spoiler-revealing parts. I think it'd be great if some of you guys got together to write a book about this.

FORT Newbie
    I was really sorry to see Robb go. Although this is an interesting show, it is not reality -- you really cannot make a real, true connection from so many guys with so little time. We, as viewers, saw even less of what was going on. But from what I did see, I thought Robb was the best contestant of all - he appears to be a real sweetheart who was truly interested in dating the 'prize'. I hope that Robb finds true happiness in whatever he is looking for!

+ Reply to Thread