+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Robb

FORT Newbie
    Seriously though, everytime I see him I can see his face in a Crest Whitening Strip commercial where all the people smile on purpose to show off their teeth. I'm just messing, but he is a beauty aint he!

Poot, you just might have something there. Let's see if the sponsers will want to use the guys while they are still a hot topic.

Aww... my heart sank when I saw them pair Robb up with Wes... that was the only one IMO that he had no chance of winning against... *sigh* Oh well, just seemed things were not working in his favor (the damn wind on the date, being in the back of the pack during the horse deal... being put up against WES) damn the luck! I love ya anyway! Robb hasn't posted in a while, I dont think Wes has either, and Andra said something about posting in a couple of weeks.... I wonder if they got in trouble for chatting on here, even though they didn't say anything... I wouldn't think so, but they just all seemed to vanish *sniffle* we scared em off! lol If you read this Robb... good luck in the future! You have a ton of boys here in Chicago that would date you in a heart beat! And the thing you said about the end, about being more comfortable with yourself, and not worrying about what other people think about you (being too goofy, fem, etc) was great! If they dont like you, they can go to hell! We love you, *AND* your pink ruffle shirt!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Oh and for the record.... I dont think you seemed that fem, so I wouldn't worry about that anyway

hehehe
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Robb was such a great and funny guy! I felt the same way when he was paired up with Wes. If it weren't for all the groupings...I think he would've been right in there in the final 3 along with Wes and Brian or Franklin. But alas...Robb's pairing with Wes spelled doom for him :-(

FORT Newbie
    Hi everybody, thanks for all the great comments. You guys (and girls rock) The morning we taped last nights episode, or as I like to call it "James is on Crack" (just kidding James) Wes and I were talking and I said "wouldn't that suck if they put you and I together?" Me and my big mouth. I forgot that they could hear everything that we said. It was cool though. Obviously I felt a certain amount of rejection while I was taking the "Walk of shame" through the front door but the producers were right outside along with the crew who were all very cool so it wasn't like I was walking off into the sunset alone. Anyway, we will all be back for the last episode so keep watching and I would love to hear your predictions for the winner. I hope you're all doing awsome and thanks again.

XO-Robb

Robb, I was sorry to see you go!!! Even though James did not pick you during that extremely stressful night, at least it was a very hard decision for him to make.

Plus, you showed everyone what a smart, friendly, sexy guy you are! Nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Robb, I was sorry to see you go!!! Even though James did not pick you during that extremely stressful night, at least it was a very hard decision for him to make.

Plus, you showed everyone what a smart, friendly, sexy guy you are! Nothing wrong with that.
    Also, can you answer some questions when possible? Of course, what you choose to answer would be up to your discretion.

How do you feel about the "twist" and not knowing about it? (we all know that they got their hands on and what they were really twisting!)

How do you feel about the straight guys who acted to also fool you and the others?

If James were to ask you out after you were sent home, would you give him a second chance?

Would you have participated in the show if you knew about the twist in advance and why?

Thanks Robb.

Wow...I still can't believe Robb is gone. When it was between Wes and Robb I knew Robb was going to go...because Wes was the one person I was posotive James would keep around. Still, I wasn't prepared for him to actually leave. I actually found it very sad. I may have even cried...just a little bit. :0) Robb, if you read this, would they really be evil enough to choose the groups based on what you guys didn't want to happen? That's terrible... I really think that if you had been in a group with any of the other guys, then you would have stayed around. I'm not sure if you're allowed to answer this or not, but I'll ask anyway: Did you feel rejected just because of the situation? Or did you have feelings for James? Or maybe a little bit of both? Anyway, I was very sad to see Robb go, and I can't wait to see him again in the last episode. As I've said before, it's definatley James' loss! :0)

Robb...it was a shame that you and Wes were paired together! Do you think your chances would've been different if you had been paired with any of the other mates? Also...Andra's comment about you and James having the least amount of chemistry kinda surprised me! Did you feel as if you had a great chemistry with James?

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

+ Reply to Thread