+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Robb

FORT Newbie
    We are all under contract and cannot discuss the show for 1 year after it airs. Our personal e-mails are not being given out for obvious reasons. These BMB e-mails were set up incase anyone wanted to contact us.
    -Robb

^ - Oh, 1 year? Darn.

Does *everyone* on the show have a BMB email on Hotmail?

Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB
    Hey guys, its pretty fun to read everyones comments...even if some of you want me to "just go away" ;o) I was out with Wes last night and we were talking about this message board. We love everyones comments...good, bad, or indifferent.

-Robb

hmm... So you're saying Wes reads these boards too? why hasnt he posted anything?? or maybe he has and he just doesnt tell us who he is.... and also,isnt it against the contract to tell us that you and wes still keep in touch? in an email from dan, he told someone that he wasnt allowed to give information like that. lol, anyway, if you really are robb, its awesome that you're actually on here. you're by far my favorite "mate"!

^ - Dan replied to an email from you too? Cool, what'd he say? (Or are you talking about his reply to me?)

Internet anonymousness irks me so much. But if it really is you Robb, I'm SO glad you're reading these boards!

mr. obvious, i was actually about the email he wrote to you, sorry! i did attempt to email him, but it got sent back to me. it said it was sent back because the storage was full for his account or something like that... has anyone else had this problem?

^ - Hehe, no need to say sorry, I thought Dan emailed you, telling you that he told someone that he wasn't allowed to give information.

His inbox is full? Well, I think I know why: from reading his message in my inbox again, the email address in the 'From' line was different from the one that's displayed on his website. The '@____.com' was different (but I swear I sent him an email through the one on his website). I visited the '_____.com' site and it was a service similar to Hotmail (thus explaining the full inbox). Can services like that receive mail from completely different addresses? ... even so, he's most likely getting a LOT of email!

... Okay, I'm wandering off topic! This is the Robb topic anyway.

Robb, 94% of the poll votes on your sexual preference at the official Bravo BMB site is "Gay". A. Very. High. Margin.

FORT Newbie
    I'm glad to hear that Dan wrote you back. He is getting bum deal thanks to the magic of editing. He is such a great guy.
    -Robb

FORT Newbie
    I am proud to say that I have the highest percentage of gay votes on the show. If i were in school that would be an A and my parents would finally get off my back. Todya was my free day so i'm glad i got to read these and wirte back alittle. I hope everyone is enjoying the show and keep watching...it's about to get good!!!

Take care, Robb

Sure will, Robb

When will James and you get that one-on-one? It'd be interesting.

Foggy Doggy
    Thanks for the posts Robb and

+ Reply to Thread