+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Robb

Is that really you, Robb?

If so, welcome to FORT!!! If not... welcome to FORT anyway!!!

FORT Newbie

Thanks Kelly

I'm glad to see that you like the show and that there people pulling for me. Keep watching!

Sincerley, Robb

Yay Robb. Love your clothes - especially your T-shirts. I assume that you guys couldn't wear any clothings with brand names on them. Oh, and I love you comments. You are the best thing left on the show. I liked Marc too, but alas, poor Yorick...

Foggy Doggy
    Hey Robb and to our little corner of the internet

FORT Newbie

It's REALLY me.

Hey guys, its pretty fun to read everyones comments...even if some of you want me to "just go away" ;o) I was out with Wes last night and we were talking about this message board. We love everyones comments...good, bad, or indifferent. If you want to contact us directly you can e-mail to robb_boymeetsboy@hotmail.com or wes_boymeetsboy@hotmail.com Keep watching!

-Robb

FORT Newbie
    I had no idea my clothes would get so much attention. It's really weird. You're right, we weren't allowed to wear any brand names. My "for rent" shirt is actually being reproduced and sold on e-bay. It's pretty funny.
    -Robb

FORT Newbie

Robb, where do you shop?

Where do you shop for your cool t-shirts? I'm curious. Do you know how to contact any of your other "colleagues" on the show?

David

PS Thanks for posting.

FORT Newbie
    I made hte "For Rent" shirt quit a while ago. The others I just picked up when I was out and about. I keep in touch with some of the other guys but i'm not at liberty to give out their contact information. Sorry.

-Robb

FORT Newbie
    You should tell the guys about this message board. We, well, at least I can only speak for myself, I, like talking with all of you. Well, you at least seem like a nice guy. Who knows? I hear that gay men in LA can be superficial, I hope it's not the case with you.

David

I thought Wes' email address was being kept a secret!

Anyway, Robb, are you really under contract not to disclose any info about the show? When will you be able to discuss anything? After the show's done airing?

Okay, nevermind, I obviously know you can't really disclose any info about the show... Dan told me, Marc told me, I have to get it in my head.

While you were on the show, were you not fond of any of the guys on the show?
    Last edited by Mr. Obvious; 08-09-2003 at 03:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread