+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Robb

Robb is actually my favorite... and I think he is *far* from trouble for your james! As of now, I think he is the best bet for James to pick... although from things I have heard about James from people that have met him.... I think James might be trouble for my Robb! lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

If you go to imdb.com and look up 'Boy Meets Boy' and click on the 'Boy Meets Boy' link, you'll see 'Robb MacArthur' in the cast credits thing.

Is he an actor too? o_O

The ONLY thing on his acting experience is "Boy Meets Boy". Maybe he was a regular in theater-acting.
    ... and for the last time, I'm not Matthew from BMB (the guy in my avatar).

Nope, he's not an actor... with IMDB anyone can submit information (which is why it is very often not correct)... I read on a site where they wanted anyone who knew the peoples last name to submit it to IMDB... robb is one of the few that has had his last name revealed due to an interview with access hollywood
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Ah, cool.

Where can I find this interview with Access Hollywood?

It wasn't really an interview *with* him, it was just their little segment on boy meets boy... it had him saying like one thing, and rob saying something... it's not on access hollywoods site anymoer, but I'm sure you could find it if you looked hard enough somewhere

Robb is pretty. He's way too pretty to be straight. Trust me on that one. If he gets kicked off, we(me and my friend here) will cry. I am anxiously awaiting the next episode, due to Robb's pink frilly shirt and strip tease. I'm hoping he'll get in on the Dan/Brian H action! Shower time!! :0)

Jopfans.

Robb is very cute and he is another one with a very good smile.

In a secret hole that has unlimited soda, and a computer....
    His sense of humor reminds me of mine =P

He is the funniest one there, and there is nothing better than someone who will always make you smile.
    "For me, the funniest jokes are the ones I don't get until the next day because I bust out laughing from nowhere, scaring half the people around me, which just makes me laugh harder."

FORT Newbie

Thanks for the vote

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    Robb is actually my favorite... and I think he is *far* from trouble for your james! As of now, I think he is the best bet for James to pick... although from things I have heard about James from people that have met him.... I think James might be trouble for my Robb! lol
    Hi, a friend of mine called and tolb me about this message board and after reading a few I wanted to say thanks for your comments and your "vote". I hope you keep watching the show.

Sincerley, Robb

FORT Newbie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Jopfans.

Robb is very cute and he is another one with a very good smile.
    Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad all those years of braces paid off.

Sincerley, Robb

+ Reply to Thread