+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Robb

FORT Newbie
    Thank you SO much for that. And I also agree that everything happens for a reason which is why I have no regrets about the show. Its very interesting what you can learn about yourself and others in such a short time when the situation is right.

-Robb

Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB
    Thank you SO much for that. And I also agree that everything happens for a reason which is why I have no regrets about the show. Its very interesting what you can learn about yourself and others in such a short time when the situation is right.

-Robb
    Robb,
    Just wanted to drop a quick note to say how much you, Wes and Brian made the Bravo show enjoyable. I think you could of filled one episode with all of your quips, jabs and jokes. Glad you found such a good group of friends. I am/was a big Wes/James fan, but doesn't mean you two can't stow away in their bags on their trip. Good luck to you in all you do. John

Robb,

You're still my favorite. What happened after you didn't get picked? Were you all allowed to go home or did all poor discarded boys get to hang out somewhere else until the last episode? Also, I thought there was going to be a reunion of all the mates during the last episode. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Max Smart
    Robb,

You're still my favorite. What happened after you didn't get picked? Were you all allowed to go home or did all poor discarded boys get to hang out somewhere else until the last episode? Also, I thought there was going to be a reunion of all the mates during the last episode. What happened?

There was a reunion, IIRC, from reading messages in Matthew's Yahoo Group... It was just never aired because of the... erm, insane reactions?

Robb, did the producers tell everyone in a group, or did they tell each gay suitor one-by-one, or did they just call you and told you the twist?
    ... and for the last time, I'm not Matthew from BMB (the guy in my avatar).

hi Robb, i'm new to the board. but i just have to say i TOTALLY agree with eldee! you were personally my fave. and you had no need to have "reservations" about not being good looking enough. you look like SUCH a great guy. i also read your messages in Matt's BMB yahoo group. you're freaking hilarious! yours and Wes's "locked in the trunk" thing. ah! i laughed so much! haha you're so cool Robb.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Robb,

Although you weren't picked (I believe things happen for a reason--hopefully it's positive) I hope you came out of the experience with a stronger sense of "self". I was surprised that you mention on your last TV BMB appearance that you had "reservations" about not being good looking enough, too feminine, and not funny enough. I hope all of those doubts have vanished. From what we have seen, many of us think that you are great just the way you are!

May your present and future be a good one for you full of happy surprises, a lot of choices, and a fantastic love match!
    <3 RoNNi

faves on Boy Meets Boy-- WES and ROBB!
    faves on Queer Eye-- Jai and Kyan!
    fave Real World season--New York and New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by ronsypooie
    hi Robb, i'm new to the board. but i just have to say i TOTALLY agree with eldee! you were personally my fave. and you had no need to have "reservations" about not being good looking enough. you look like SUCH a great guy. i also read your messages in Matt's BMB yahoo group. you're freaking hilarious! yours and Wes's "locked in the trunk" thing. ah! i laughed so much! haha you're so cool Robb.

Wow, that's a cool avatar-thingy ya got. How'd you do that (ok, I know, I'm clueless). BTW totally agree on the Robb assessment (can't be said enough) Re -- The "trunk" thread on the yahoo site -- a true story of "Boa-constriction"

haha you're not clueless. i made it through this animation thing i have.
    by the way Robb. you and Jai would make a VERY cute couple
    <3 RoNNi

faves on Boy Meets Boy-- WES and ROBB!
    faves on Queer Eye-- Jai and Kyan!
    fave Real World season--New York and New Orleans

[QUOTE=Mr. Obvious]There was a reunion, IIRC, from reading messages in Matthew's Yahoo Group... It was just never aired because of the... erm, insane reactions?

What insane reactions? I'm having problems with Yahoo, so can't get on Matt's group.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
    There was a reunion, IIRC, from reading messages in Matthew's Yahoo Group... It was just never aired because of the... erm, insane reactions?

Robb, did the producers tell everyone in a group, or did they tell each gay suitor one-by-one, or did they just call you and told you the twist?

Hey there...I remember noticing that post also from Matt. There WAS a reunion where they all got together and they were all revealed the twist and everyone's sexual orientations...I don't remember anything being said about "insane reactions" but there was a mention about it POSSIBLY making it on to a DVD sometime if Bravo decides to make one...

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

+ Reply to Thread