+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Robb

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by foody
    Okay, I have a BmB zealot for a coworker, and she just told me basically the exact quotes --

Brian: Andra says he's "sweet, easy to get along with". James said he'd "physically be there"

Wes: James said "have a nice chemistry with (in contrast to Brian who they were just talking about)" and "can picture myself doing fun things...fun watching movies with...fun to be near", but "don't know if it would go anywhere"

Franklin: James said "with the two (Wes and Brian) of them there is physical attraction, comfort and chemistry, but with Franklin I think it more might be just the physical"

Which is why I think I made the conclusions I did in my earlier post. Basically he had to choose Wes, b/c with Wes he knew he had a CHANCE at something special. With Franklin, he represented a physical ideal. Brian represented a 'safe' person, but James felt he had better chemistry, the kind he was looking for, with Wes. Even at the risk of his relationship with Wes being a short one, he was going to risk it, b/c he would prefer to risk the possibility over the relative non-chemistry of the other two.
    I realize this dosen't really belong on a thread about Rob but since this is where I found the post it is where i am replying to it. Because
    I couldn't disagree with this more. The safe choice in this group was Wes.

You listen to how James describes Brian and how he describes Wes. Observe the comments of fellow mates about them. Observe them in public.

Brian is the catch. The person every parent wishes their son/daughter would bring home and announce they were going to marry. The person who is the friend to everyone at great cost to their own happiness.

Wes is the person you would go to have a fling with. The person who is here today, gone tomorrow. The person you wake up in the morning and find he is sleeping with your best freind. A dime a dozen.

Actually this show reminds me a lot of the Bachelorette only Trista had the good sense to pick Ryan over Charlie.

And James having the same choice in personality types and chosing Wes says tons about him. But then anyone who would go on a reality show to find love deserves what he ends up with.

My only hope is that Brian doesen't change into James/Wes' image of what he should be in order to catch someone. He deserves so much better.

Robert

ant
    FORT Fan
    robb, i was wondering if you're still an event planner. have you planned for any celebrity events? thanks, ant
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Newbie
    Yes I am still an Event Planner. Although my "day job" has become less and less as of late because of the show. I havent really worked on any high profile events per say. A few local "celebs" and athletes etc. but nothing worth bragging about.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB
    Yes I am still an Event Planner. Although my "day job" has become less and less as of late because of the show. I havent really worked on any high profile events per say. A few local "celebs" and athletes etc. but nothing worth bragging about.
    that's nice! sounds good to me. hopefully the show has provided you with some exposure...

will you do another reality show, if asked? do you watch any reality television? who did you find attractive on bmb? i know this has gotten old, but i was wondering what your thoughts were regarding the str8 twist?
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

Quote Originally Posted by sethy11
    I realize this dosen't really belong on a thread about Rob but since this is where I found the post it is where i am replying to it. Because I couldn't disagree with this more. The safe choice in this group was Wes. ...
    Brian is the catch. . . . . .
    Wes is the person you would go to have a fling with. The person who is here today, gone tomorrow. The person you wake up in the morning and find he is sleeping with your best freind. A dime a dozen.
    . . . . . .
    And James having the same choice in personality types and chosing Wes says tons about him. But then anyone who would go on a reality show to find love deserves what he ends up with.

Robert
    Wow. A little bitter, eh? I actually agree Brian is a catch, but Wes is pretty cool too. Understand you are a little hurt that your favorite didn't get picked, but to generalize Wes as a player and a dime a dozen is pretty offbase in my opinion. I think he seems very genuine, mature for his age and there was definate chemistry between the two of them. I hope they are still together, but I'm not naive. I understand a lot of this show's aftershocks could rock any new relationship. Just because you don't like someone's choice of potential partners, doesn't make that choice wrong. Now breathe. .. . . .. .

FORT Newbie

To Robb-Inquiring Minds Want to Know

Robb,

Since you were mentioned as part of the group that hangs with Wes, James and Brian I am asking you about this. If you care not to answer I understand.

In the gay.com interview James did he mentions the following:

"I'm not really friends with Dan. I see him occasionally. He's good friends with Brian. If we all go out and do something, Dan will come. I'm just kind of working at it. We're working on it."

Is this situation as awkward/uncomfortable as it sounds from James' answer.

Seth

I wonder the same too... I don't blame James for having some resentment towards Dan, since James was deceived by him.

Do they still talk to each other? Or even bother to say Hi?
    ... and for the last time, I'm not Matthew from BMB (the guy in my avatar).

FORT Newbie
    Hi Seth, thanks for the question. Out of respect to James and Dan (both of whom I consider great friends) I don't really feel it's my place to comment. I can say however that wthe times that Dan has been with us I never noticed and "akward" feelings.

-Robb

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB
    Hi Seth, thanks for the question. Out of respect to James and Dan (both of whom I consider great friends) I don't really feel it's my place to comment. I can say however that wthe times that Dan has been with us I never noticed and "akward" feelings.

-Robb
    Hey Robb,

Can you speak on James' behalf about his relationship status? Of course everyone wants to know what's up now that the show is over...but who is this Mark guy?

Robb,

Although you weren't picked (I believe things happen for a reason--hopefully it's positive) I hope you came out of the experience with a stronger sense of "self". I was surprised that you mention on your last TV BMB appearance that you had "reservations" about not being good looking enough, too feminine, and not funny enough. I hope all of those doubts have vanished. From what we have seen, many of us think that you are great just the way you are!

May your present and future be a good one for you full of happy surprises, a lot of choices, and a fantastic love match!

+ Reply to Thread